[MOD][4.0.4][STOCK][07-11-2012] Tweaking @My Rom V1 [P7310][P7300 SOON!!!]

Search This thread

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
naamloosokg.png

Hello Everyone,

Today i wil give you the Tweak package for the stock samsung rom!

What is included:

- Statusbar Themed
- Beats Audio
- Build.prop tweaks
- Android 4.2 Keyboard
- MusicFX
- Rooted
- New Fonts
- Busybox/Zipalign
- Init.d

Downloads:

P7310: http://www.mediafire.com/?zjk8ecjmy2gb6xk

screenshot2012110719444.jpg

Last edited:

stevb

Sep 10, 2012
I need the P7300 Systemui.apk can someone give me? then i can theme that one also!

Now i'm running cm10, but i think you do need the ics's one (i'm not a dev, i might be wrong). If you need the ics one i'll flash tracid's ics later or tomorrow. If cm10 one's is ok too i can send it immediatly.

Inviato dal mio GT-P7300 con Tapatalk 2

stevb

Sep 10, 2012
Is the tracid's one ok? How can i send it to you?

Inviato dal mio GT-P7300 con Tapatalk 2

JU57FL1P

Jun 12, 2012
I have managed to properly decompile the systemUI.apk, and I can make settings dark... would you be interested in adding it to your mod?

JU57FL1P

Jun 12, 2012
Why do you dont use 7zip?

7zip does not make the .xml files readable... it just shows the .png files... background needs some .xml editing

no, I used AutoAPK tool and winrar.

first rename systemUI.apk to systemUI.rar/zip or whatever... extraxt classes.bin to somewhere else, delete classes.bin FROM THE .ZIP / .RAR
rename the .zip / .rar to systemUI.apk use 1.4.1 tool and decompile. make modifications, and recompile. after that add classes.bin to the .apk with 7zip or whatever and it works...

This is because samsung had hexed some stuff... at least now it decompiles properly... try it out...

BUT!! for settings background modding you need to modify FRAMEWORK-RES.apk I have made modifications and the background will work, but for me it won't recompile...

Last edited:
E

E.Cadro

Moved to themes and apps

Sent from my Nocturnalized One XL using Forum Runner

Top Liked Posts