[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

Search This thread

XRCIST

Sep 11, 2010
Default screen after call hang up

When making a call by dialing a contact via the contacts favourite screen (picture), after I hang up it defaults back to the page of the contact with options to SMS, MMS or Phone and then I have to exit back out a few screens. Is there a way to change which screen it defaults back to after I hang up (because it's not like I want to call them again staight away). I would prefer it to go back to the Today page after I end the call so then I can just lock it with a hardware button.

Cheers and thanks

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
When making a call by dialing a contact via the contacts favourite screen (picture), after I hang up it defaults back to the page of the contact with options to SMS, MMS or Phone and then I have to exit back out a few screens. Is there a way to change which screen it defaults back to after I hang up (because it's not like I want to call them again staight away). I would prefer it to go back to the Today page after I end the call so then I can just lock it with a hardware button.

Cheers and thanks
I dont think there is any option to do that sorry.

Mark.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry I know this post is old, but does anyone still have this full screen weather widget? I can't find the download link anywhere :(
    Try looking through the themes in post#6 of this thread. Im not sure whether its in there but its your best shot.

Mark.