[Q] Force Close on every App after 2 days

Search This thread

KUN1

Account currently disabled
Sep 29, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I have a really strangen Problem going on on my Galaxy S.
I tried several Roms (Slimbean, Cyanogenmod, C-Rom etc ) and with every Rom the same strange things happen.
1. After approximetly 2 days the phone first starts with random reboots
2. 1 or 2 days later every app gives me a force Close, sometimes with a storage Problem message (i'm not sure if Ram or internal Memory)
So every Time this happen i have to reinstall the whole System, sometimes 2 times a week.
Another Thing i recognized was that TitaniumBackup has really Long to reinstall all the Apps (15-30min for 30apps)
The Facebook app always says i have to delete files to work again, but 808Mb are always free on the App Partion and the Same with the internal Memory.
I really have no idea why this happen :confused:

KUN1

Account currently disabled
Sep 29, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Whats working fine for me at the moment (since 3 days)
ArchiDroid with a Swappartion (512MB) which i created on my external SD.

lesleyAkhan

Sep 17, 2013
I know what the problem is, its actually the system partition memory which gets low because of the datadata folder getting full, system partition for KK roms is 200MB I think, so it gets full after a while resulting in app force closes. The best solution is to install a Gapps package with less apps, like the PA micro modular, or Pico gapps

gsudharsan

May 19, 2014
Can the volume be resized?

I know what the problem is, its actually the system partition memory which gets low because of the datadata folder getting full, system partition for KK roms is 200MB I think, so it gets full after a while resulting in app force closes. The best solution is to install a Gapps package with less apps, like the PA micro modular, or Pico gapps

Quite possible. I keep getting this after some random number of days. There should be an app/script to resize the system volumes..