[ROOT] Superuser 3.0.7 for ICS 4.0.3 Leak

Search This thread

jasonrush

May 8, 2006
Baltimore
All i had to do was turn off signature verification to install it but this works too so nice job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

esimpson1

Feb 3, 2011
Just flashed ICS leak.

I flashed the Odin One Click ICS leak. How do I get CWM installed, so I can flash superuser, etc and root?

goten75

Jun 23, 2008
FYI, my SU that I got from the official site wouldn't flash until I wiped my cache and dalvik cache

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM would not flash Superuser from the author (http://androidsu.com/superuser/) so I fixed it up for my pleasure - and hopefully yours.

Installs Superuser 3.0.7 and su 3.0.3.2.

Flash with CWM and enjoy!
    Hmm, must just be me then. For some reason /system was not mounting. I replaced the update-binary with a newer version and used the system mount instead of busybox. Perhaps I'm just tired from all the excitement today.
    Does this work for the official 4.0.4 ICS release, by chance?

I had my Note rooted prior to the update, and while the update worked fine it re-locked root. This was expected, but now I'm trying to find a way to root the new official image so I can delete AT&T apps that I don't need/want/use.

Im using it

sent from memosphere remix
    I use Sterison Busybox installer. recommend installing version 1.18.5. Recommended by many scripts/apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
    If the ROM is rooted, can't you just install Superuser from the market? I don't get it.

There's the problem, the stock leaked ROM is not rooted.