Search This thread

ryandelman

Oct 6, 2009
Chapin, SC
Shows up on the Play Store online, but won't let me download; says both of my phones are incompatible (ATT Note and old Samsung Captivate).

eviltango

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks, but nothing in the Play Store. Lot's of "FIFA 2012 cheats" and "FIFA 2012 tutorials" etc, but nothing about the game.

Tried to download it from the Play Store on PC and it shows available there for like $5.00 US, but then it says my device isn't compatible....

-Ryan

DO you have the international one?
I'm not rooted and I'm from canada
Maybe in the us its not out or the rom thst u have is doing something

I wanted to use the online gaming app called onlive but it's not out in Canada. So there are apps that don't work across the border.

But again, I'm a noob so if I were you I would try to Google fifa12 for usa

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada

ghostfaceg35

Jul 16, 2008
Dallas
I've been enjoying Anomaly HD. It's a reverse tower defense where instead of defending you are assaulting a map of CPU towers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

BlackZenith

Dec 23, 2011
Tetris
I challenge anyone to beat this score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336662762523.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336662762523.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 168

-aggie-

Mar 29, 2012
How did you get Fifa 2012 on the note. It did not show up in the app store when I did a search for it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Asphault 6,
Modern Combat 2 and 3
Grand Theft Auto 3
Nova 2
Virtual Pool
Duke Nukem
Six Guns
Pac Man
Lets Golf
Madden 12

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Forgot.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Shift

How did you get N.O.V.A. 2 to work for the Note i717?

ghostfaceg35

Jul 16, 2008
Dallas
Radiant Defense is very addictive.

Now try put fantasy defense too lol. Mission 10 of radiant frustrated me so much I looked for a new one and this is awesome. You can level up and it has 50 missions. Can play through game with without any in app purchases and it's free.

connordroid

May 9, 2011
Wakefield, MA
Now try put fantasy defense too lol. Mission 10 of radiant frustrated me so much I looked for a new one and this is awesome. You can level up and it has 50 missions. Can play through game with without any in app purchases and it's free.

I'm gonna go get it now. I got a few hours to kill. thanks

jb0nd38372

Feb 11, 2011
Savannah, Tn
Moto G Power
GearsOfFur

[Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheezia.gearsoffur&hl=en ]

Free game but you have the option of purchasing more levels... and before anyone things this is a parody of 'Gears of War' it's not. Great game, controls are super smooth and game play is great... it's a platformer.

Oh another great game I might add. SPY mouse.
[Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwiY29tLmVhLnNweW1vdXNlX3JvdyJd ]

I don't have any kids, but I love games, even if they are Cheezy... (play Spy Mouse, you will agree.)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have my top paid games are

Fifa 2012 by EA SPORTS
    DEAD SPACE
    GUN BROS IS REALLY ADDICTIVE, AND IS FREE
    TO BUT MANY PEOPLE END UP PAYING 3$ TO GET A NICE WEAPON

Sent from my SGH-I717M using XDA
    I hope this is the right place since I am asking specifically about apps (games) and not about a note specific issue or app (even though I am using a note).

I find myself spending a lot of time messing with my note, waiting for appointments, late at night, basically whenever i'm not busy. What I am wanting is a good list of games to purchase. Genre doesn't matter as much as fun factor. Anything from Racing to fighting and everything in between.

I have a little extra cash I wouldn't mind sinking in a few good games with replay value, ideas anyone?

I have purchased these games so far so you guys can have an idea about my wide range of play.

Trial Extreme
    Can Knockdown 2
    Hot Pursuit
    Cut The Rope
    Doodle Pool
    NFL Flick QB
    ShadowGun
    Reckless Racing #1

Add to my list for me :)

Oh and don't worry about links, unless you want to, I don't mind searching the store for it, as long as I have the correct name :)

You have to check out shogun. It works so well with the s-pen you won't believe it. Currently my favorite game. Also try dead space, r-type, edge ex, and super monkey ball. All good game im playing currently.

Edit: also sleepy jack (amazing game)

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note
    Osmos HD

I've been using up all my batteries playing this one. Very addictive, and some of the levels are evil.

Well worth the cost.
    Easier to do it this way than list.

Action/Arcade
    SC20120419-093001.jpg
    SC20120419-093017.jpg

Racing
    SC20120419-093038.jpg

Social/MMO
    SC20120419-093049.jpg

Strategy and Puzzle
    SC20120419-093101.jpg
    SC20120419-093118.jpg

Games that I haven't categorized into the folders yet still:
    Cordy
    Cordy Sky
    3D Mini Golf
    Flick Golf
    Death Rally
    Game Dev Story
    Glow Hockey 2 Pro
    Minecraft
    Muffin Knight
    MX Moto
    Pool Break Pro
    Sleepy Jack
    The Sims 3
    Tiny Tower
    FIFA's not showing up in the play store for me.

Any suggestions??

-Ryan

Try searching FIFA 12. I the developer is EA SPORTS so if you search under Electronic Arts Inc. It should show up. I let me know

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada