Mp4ForHD v2.9f (Mp4 Video Converter for Hand-held Devices)

Search This thread

hrga@bigpond.net.au

Dec 31, 2008
Awesome Program

Thankyou, this is the most efficient program I have come across, all my files encode and play back without any flaws, thankyou, for me it,s the icing on the cake for this phone....

jandre

Mar 9, 2007
Mp4HtcHd version 1.9 done

The changes from version 1.8 are:
- Can ignore up and down black flags, usseful for DVDs and VOBs, and another video files.
- In DVDs and VOBs, asumes 16:9 aspect ratio
- M4V file support
- You can input an audio-delay when video and audio are slightly asynchronized
- Video is automatic scaled when width is greather than 800 (before only when video heigth was greather than 480)

The setup is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3d1e7ead2dd6ed810dec85adfe0a530ad29028f7979adb1ec95965eaa7bc68bc

I hope it will be the definitive version

Regards

jandre

Mar 9, 2007
Hi!
This look great. Ill give it a try.
Hope it is what Im looking for!
(Bet it is though ;)

You are from Sweeden. Isn't it?
If you want traslate interface to Swedish, copy English.lng to Swedish.lng and traslate each key. After that send me this file.

Regards.

Last edited:

saayinla

Jan 24, 2008
London
I cannot see any where to change the bitrates.

"Adjust bitrate to resolution output video (from 250 to 800)"

jandre

Mar 9, 2007
Thanks for that, I rather stick to my psp for watching movies because the converte I use is flexible so that I can manually select a lower bit rate for smaller file size.
Thanks anyway.

The automatic bitrate is calculated as equal to the width of the video (if 5/3 ratio). Ex: If you convert to a video of 560x336, it will be converted to 560 bps.

jandre

Mar 9, 2007
Thank u for this program!!!!!!!!

here: http://www.hdblog.it/mobile/htc/2009/02/03/conversione-film-per-touch-hd-mp4htchd/ u can find an article about your program and an ITALIAN language file!!!

Please consider advance mode (set kbps and resolutions ... or half resolution for examples 400/240 for examples). ...

Attach here (in this forum) this file (Italiano.lng), I don't want to register in another web.
Perhaps in my next version I'll consider it.

Regards

Last edited:

bluefrog

Aug 24, 2007
I may be mssing something but all i get when i try to "proceed" is

"Division decimal por cero" in a warning box, and no conversion takes place!

any help much appreciated!

gidefra

Apr 28, 2006

If you want to traslate interface to your language, copy the english.lng file to the name desired, and then edit with notepad, changing each input for the traslated one. Please send me this file if you want it will be present in the next version.

Regards.

My italian traslation.... bye

Attachments

• Italian.zip
    773 bytes · Views: 7

IDrinkV8

Feb 4, 2009
Windows XP Pro here, and the same problem, not only on "Proceed" but on "Edit" as well.
Looking forward for a fix.

IDrinkV8

Feb 4, 2009
I found something that might be a clue. I was trying to import as many movies as possible from my collection to test if maybe problem was only for a certain codec type, and clicking edit on each of them. Eventualy, after a "Division by Zero" dialog appeared, I was able to see Edit dialog, and noticed that "Output Resolution" was indicating 640x0. That might be the zero you are looking for.

Screenshot:
DivisionByZero.jpg

jandre

Mar 9, 2007
I found something that might be a clue. I was trying to import as many movies as possible from my collection to test if maybe problem was only for a certain codec type, and clicking edit on each of them. Eventualy, after a "Division by Zero" dialog appeared, I was able to see Edit dialog, and noticed that "Output Resolution" was indicating 640x0. That might be the zero you are looking for.

Screenshot:
DivisionByZero.jpg

Try with this exe. Overwrite the file included in the zip in the instalation folder
If it runs well (or bad) tell me please.

Attachments

• Mp4HtcHD.zip
    315.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mirror of Mp4ForHD 2.9

I'm now hosting a mirror of the 2.9 version of Mp4ForHD here.

I was searching for a mirror myself, and couldn't find any, so I dug up the program from one of the backups of my old computer. I'm not sure if it's the 2.9 or 2.9f version, if you find out which, please message me. I couldn't find the installer, so it's just the program folder zipped. Seems to work fine.