[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
Still the best launcher for android. There might be others with lots more abbilities, but after time they all get slow and buggy.
Zeam just works!
Hope to get more updates soon.

Bob_UK

Dec 20, 2010
Bristol
Zeam is a great launcher, it does what its meant to and very fast.. Personally I don't need or want the bloat on the other launchers..

Its why I use and promote Zeam its a great launcher.

avalst

Jun 13, 2007
Los Angeles
I am huge fan! but after the gingerbread update zeam is having trouble on the EVO. I don't know what the deal is but the transitions are super laggy. I'm going to try to re-install and see if that helps. Anyone else on the GB EVO having issues?

Well a re-install seems to have done the trick. I'll leave the problem in case anyone else has issues after their upgrade

Last edited:

grudas

Apr 15, 2011
suggestion - allow us to create our own dockbars :) kinda like widget locker themes? its the only thing im missing with zeam other than that i love it :)

Jamin13

May 20, 2011
Thank the devs for Titanium Backup. ^_^
Even though I use Go Launcher EX, it's nice to know you have a back up that isn't stock.

Joooom

May 27, 2011
Anyone here using Zeam on Motorola Atrix and the phone internal storage get re-formatted every time after reboot.

Solaris_irc

Feb 28, 2007
Merida
Awesome app! is the fastest in my galaxy tab wifi only, if you need help with a spanish translation i'll be happy to help, i'm no programer but i can help

rfunderburk39

Nov 8, 2010
NMB
I've did many searchings & was curious to the license for Zeam. I'm a huge fan and was curious if it would be a terms violation to theme (or attempt) the launcher & share. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts