• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 289
Reactions: pokey9000

pokey9000

Apr 17, 2007
Austin
Found this on Newegg.
Sign with ebates and get up to 3% back, plus get $10 gift card for signing up with ebates and spending $25 with ebates.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=57425AA/uPYCeMjozi1Qkw==

Wish I'd seen this yesterday. I ordered the same case from Amazon for $19.95, but I still need to claim my ebates signup bonus. I'll post a review when it comes in tomorrow.

From what I've seen, this is identical to the Marware case but with fake leather on the lid instead of fabric.

Edit: and I'll never find out. Ordered with Prime early last week, and the seller hasn't shipped yet according to UPS. Cancelled my order and I'll probably buy the Marware instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: xdahgary

txtj

Nov 30, 2011
Looks like the case a coworker has on thier ipad. hopefully it works as well

I got that case a week ago for 10$ with a coupon. It is disappointing and is not worth over 10$. Back case is molded plastic, front is thin and not too durable felt/leather(?) sandwich that folds back and sort of creates a stand. Bump it and it will fall. Very cheap quality.

newboy78

Dec 21, 2010
the Marware case has no problem sticking to skins that i got from ebay also.. i bought 2 and put one of them around the glass but the other two are on the front and back of the case.. no problem sticking and looks cool... of course you have to take a razor and cut the seam out..

gadgt

Dec 5, 2011
I have this case and so far I love it. Like many people have mentioned it's not the highest quality material but it gives great protection, is functional (love the stand), and looks pretty good. Not only that but it's half the price of the marware one! Would definitely recommend this.

pokey9000

Apr 17, 2007
Austin
After two orders, finally got one. If your primary use for the KF is to stand in landscape or lie flat on a desk, it's pretty good. The inner felt lining is a nice touch and the backshell fits great and feels solid.

If you do anything at all else with your KF, buy the Marware instead. Even if it's currently $20 more. The big difference between the two is that the Acase's lid doesn't fold all the way back, so you can't one-hand it anymore without the lid flapping around to the left. For my purposes, it's crap. Return'd.

nguyen925

Oct 20, 2010
From what I've read the Marware case can be laid down completely flat whereas the Acase has issues with that. They are both designed the same but I guess you get what you pay for. I have the Marware case because it was included in my gift. I'm glad I didn't get the Acase for myself though. That tiny issue would've drove my insane lol.

kudosmog

Aug 2, 2010
The plastic part holds the kindle very well. The flap however, leaves much to be desired. It doesn't close all the way, and doesn't fold behind the kindle properly. There's not enough fabric on the "hinge" so it won't fit flush.

It drives me crazy, and I hate it =P

clipse94

Jul 21, 2010
I ordered both this case and the marware case. I will take pics of both and let you guys know the differences.

Top Liked Posts