Amin.HVS

Aug 5, 2013
Lover The City of Light
Hi Guys:
Finally, I found it the best way to root firmware .266

******** Just for unlocked bootloader **********
The best way to solve the problem of "lack of management Ram

picture.php

Dedicated to all of you: Special Thanks to my good friend @RuchRha :fingers-crossed:

1 - .266 firmware Central Europe will flash via Flash Tools on the your XSP.
2 - Using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord (flash it via QuickIMG) and flash the root app in recovery "supersu" app on your phone .
3 - The stock kernel of firmware .266 Click this link to download and flash it via QuickIMG (Download it at Attachment) [ The QuickIMG best tool for flah any Kernel with any Format! ]
4 - Download CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 zip file from this link and follow the manual steps.

extract the folder in .zip file to desktop and run install.bat you will have to enable usb debugging and need root for it

********* CWM and TWRP for Xperia SP with Locked Bootloader (Compatible with .266 firmware ) **********

Requiments:
Root
CWM
Flashtool

Download: .266 kernel
Purestockdeodex v2

Step1: booting cwm and flash(factory reset, wipe cache, advenced/wipe dalvik) purestockdeodex v2
Step2: flash supersu
Step3: advenced/power off
Step4: using flashtool and flash. 266 kernel

Use the CWM and TWRP for Xperia SP with Locked Bootloader that is compatible with firmware .266

1.) down CWM_SP_LB_4.3.zip file.
2.) unzip it on your desktop.
3.) go to the CWM SP folder
4.) run the install.bat file
5.) select option number 1 to install.
6.) stay tuned on the phone as it calls super user permissions.
7.) Read the directions to see that everything went well.
8.) If all went well you press a key to continue and depues press 3 to finish

Special Thanks to my good friend @RuchRha for CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 and stock kernel of firmware .266
Thanks to @DooMLoRD for advanced stock kernel
Thanks to @dssmex for CWM&TWRP for locked bootloader
Thanks to @jancsessz for Rooting method .266 fw for locked bootloader

If this post was helpful to you, press the thanks button :fingers-crossed: ;)

Last edited:

smogf

Feb 17, 2011
Slubice
Of course its for unlocked bootloader only. But. When U have it unlocked I dont see any sense to use stock kernel after all :p

luccasvr

Jan 13, 2009
A reason to use stock kernel is that the advanced kernel from doomlord has very poor ram management. A lot of users complaining about that. Thanks for the tutorial.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Amin.HVS

Aug 5, 2013
Lover The City of Light
what the hell!!!
just do this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2646193
ps:
loghme ro dore saret mipichoni??
ya naghi
If I took the train up to an hour to write it, because this have:
The main reason for this approach is that the only way to fix the problem "Ram management" is the same way.

A reason to use stock kernel is that the advanced kernel from doomlord has very poor ram management. A lot of users complaining about that. Thanks for the tutorial.

Yes u got it! ;) :good:, this is the main cause of this education. :eek:

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
You could also add in the thread if som1 is on .254 fimrware and rooted can take a backup of TA partition, then unlock bootloader and after following all steps restore TA and flash stock kernel, that's it locked bootloader with all DRM keys/TA partition present along with root and recovery's. ;)

Edit : in 3rd step it's not needed to flash the stock kernel using fastboot, it can/should be flashed in flashmode.

Last edited:
V

Verssetti

I want this for LB!!!!

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

deejaygeekout

Aug 1, 2012
Hi Guys:

In this tutorial:
The best way to solve the problem of "lack of management Ram"

Dedicated to all of you: Special Thanks to my good friend @RuchRha :fingers-crossed:

2 - Using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord (flash it via fastboot) and flash the root app in recovery "supersu" app on your phone .
3 - The stock kernel of firmware .266 Click this link to download and flash on your phone via fastboot.
4 - Download CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 zip file from this link and follow the manual steps.

Special Thanks to my good friend @RuchRha for CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 and stock kernel of firmware .266 :fingers-crossed:
Thanks to DoomLord for advanced stock kernel

Step 3 should not be flashed in fastboot. or it will bricked your phone. use flash tool via flash mode since it is a tft file

roti86

Oct 2, 2010
You should modify the title of this topic and add [UB] cause it misleads people and make them believe that there is a working root for [LB]

monkeymind

Feb 8, 2014
update to. 266 while keeping root

Hi, I'm new to this, is there anyway to update to 4.3 without losing root? And if there isn't, is it possible to re-root on updated Xperia sp without unlocking the bootloader? Any help greatly appreciated...

headbon3

Mar 12, 2012
Davao Del Sur
Hi, I'm new to this, is there anyway to update to 4.3 without losing root? And if there isn't, is it possible to re-root on updated Xperia sp without unlocking the bootloader? Any help greatly appreciated...

Nope, you will surely lose root when you update but you still can gain root by following the OP. Works 100% though you will need to UNLOCK your BOOTLOADER to gain such permission. But you can relock later after installing SuperSU and its binaries if you 1st backup your TA partition:D

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
So instead of creating the obvious tutorials about how to root for UBL only it would be nice if you could find the way for LB.
Also this is more of a double thread since Doomlord has updated his CWM thread ;)

Amin.HVS

Aug 5, 2013
Lover The City of Light
You could also add in the thread if som1 is on .254 fimrware and rooted can take a backup of TA partition, then unlock bootloader and after following all steps restore TA and flash stock kernel, that's it locked bootloader with all DRM keys/TA partition present along with root and recovery's. ;)

Edit : in 3rd step it's not needed to flash the stock kernel using fastboot, it can/should be flashed in flashmode.
Ok Bro!
Edit post #1 and best tool for flash kernel added. :good:
I want this for LB!!!!

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk
Sorry! just for UB! ;)

monkeymind

Feb 8, 2014
update to 4.3 and root with locked bootloader

I'm new here! I can't unlock the bootloader. Am running rooted 4.1 on xperia sp. Could you put up a very simple step by step guide for doing the update and rooting. I've read through the thread and can't quite follow what to do. Have used flashtool for the original rooting process but apart from that am totally green I'm afraid...thanks in anticipation!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys:

******** Just for unlocked bootloader **********
    The best way to solve the problem of "lack of management Ram

picture.php

2 - Using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord (flash it via QuickIMG) and flash the root app in recovery "supersu" app on your phone .
    3 - The stock kernel of firmware .266 Click this link to download and flash it via QuickIMG (Download it at Attachment) [ The QuickIMG best tool for flah any Kernel with any Format! ]

extract the folder in .zip file to desktop and run install.bat you will have to enable usb debugging and need root for it

********* CWM and TWRP for Xperia SP with Locked Bootloader (Compatible with .266 firmware ) **********

Requiments:
    Root
    CWM
    Flashtool

Download: .266 kernel
    Purestockdeodex v2

Step1: booting cwm and flash(factory reset, wipe cache, advenced/wipe dalvik) purestockdeodex v2
    Step2: flash supersu
    Step3: advenced/power off
    Step4: using flashtool and flash. 266 kernel

Use the CWM and TWRP for Xperia SP with Locked Bootloader that is compatible with firmware .266

1.) down CWM_SP_LB_4.3.zip file.
    2.) unzip it on your desktop.
    3.) go to the CWM SP folder
    4.) run the install.bat file
    5.) select option number 1 to install.
    6.) stay tuned on the phone as it calls super user permissions.
    7.) Read the directions to see that everything went well.
    8.) If all went well you press a key to continue and depues press 3 to finish

Special Thanks to my good friend @RuchRha for CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 and stock kernel of firmware .266
    Thanks to @DooMLoRD for advanced stock kernel
    Thanks to @dssmex for CWM&TWRP for locked bootloader
    Thanks to @jancsessz for Rooting method .266 fw for locked bootloader

how to enter CWM?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Volume up -> CWM Normal
    Volume Down -> TWRP
    Camera button -> CWM Touch
    Hi Guys:

In this tutorial:
    The best way to solve the problem of "lack of management Ram"

2 - Using the advanced stock kernel from doomlord (flash it via fastboot) and flash the root app in recovery "supersu" app on your phone .
    3 - The stock kernel of firmware .266 Click this link to download and flash on your phone via fastboot.

Special Thanks to my good friend @RuchRha for CWM And TWRP For XSP .266 and stock kernel of firmware .266 :fingers-crossed:
    Thanks to DoomLord for advanced stock kernel

Step 3 should not be flashed in fastboot. or it will bricked your phone. use flash tool via flash mode since it is a tft file
    You put a [LB] tag in the title, and you say in the thread it is for unlocked bootloader only ...
    oh! Excuse me for this mistake :rolleyes: :silly: Unfortunately it was not aware :rolleyes:
    Gone wrong in OP :fingers-crossed:
    Thank you very much for informing ;)

I'm new here! I can't unlock the bootloader. Am running rooted 4.1 on xperia sp. Could you put up a very simple step by step guide for doing the update and rooting. I've read through the thread and can't quite follow what to do. Have used flashtool for the original rooting process but apart from that am totally green I'm afraid...thanks in anticipation!
    My good friend, no problem! ;)
    Do not worry!
    You can easily unlock bootloader and if you need to lock bootloader! :eek:
    This is a complete tutorial for you::fingers-crossed:
    Anyone?
    Perhaps Probably the Port version for sp are have a bugs! :rolleyes: