[Q] Phone has lost its IMEI number!!

Search This thread
Jan 5, 2016

I verified with that thread ..it is telling the same procedure you have advised..and LF Flashtool failing with same error.
Iwant to attach the screen shot but dont know how to attach it...as per other posts there is pin shortcut on toolbar from where I can attach the screen shot ..but in my case I am not able to see the same.

I have tried to flash with V20A also but the situation is same getting the same error as described before.

:confused::crying:

Salman Al-Badgail

Dec 2, 2015
Somewhere Near XDA Heaven
I verified with that thread ..it is telling the same procedure you have advised..and LF Flashtool failing with same error.
Iwant to attach the screen shot but dont know how to attach it...as per other posts there is pin shortcut on toolbar from where I can attach the screen shot ..but in my case I am not able to see the same.

I have tried to flash with V20A also but the situation is same getting the same error as described before.

:confused::crying:

Dont worry try changing PC, it might help you.
For attachments (screen shots), you can do it easily while replying to this, there is a attachment box below to Additional Options , click on that box and you are good to go, waiting for your reply. :)

[ While replying to me with this quote, you find a box below to additional option -> click -> browse file -> submit reply ]
DONE :good:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@jigneshandroid
please type your post in

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2179126

as this thread is related to Phone has lost its IMEI number!!
By posting it over there this might help someone dealing with same problem you had or someone might help you who already deals with type of problem

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Deena Khanam
Jan 5, 2016
Dont worry try changing PC, it might help you.
For attachments (screen shots), you can do it easily while replying to this, there is a attachment box below to Additional Options , click on that box and you are good to go, waiting for your reply. :)

HI,

Please find the attached error message while updating with LGFlashTool.

Thanks,

Attachments

• LGFlashTool_error_LG_4X_HD_P880.PNG
    LGFlashTool_error_LG_4X_HD_P880.PNG
    54.3 KB · Views: 178

ya5

Jun 10, 2010
Gorzów Wielkopolski

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try to pull dev/block/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/by-name/NVA

Open with text editor.
    Check if imei is stored.

This partition is recreated on flashing dz/kdz. I am not sure if IMEI is read from here. If you give email i will send you my NVA partition to compare. Don't post it or people will see your IMEI

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
    Re flash stock firmware and it should come back

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Hi...I have similar problem ...my LG-P880 dont show the IMEI and factory reset is also not working...as per above I have checked in NVA folder it cotains proper IMEI number...so any idea how to fix the situation...? Thanks in advnace...

Try Flashing using either by KDZ or LG Flash tool it might help you,

Try below link for procedure of LG Flash Tool

KDZ Method
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2069723

Read the steps and understand it properly,
    Hit thanks button below,if this help you out
    Good Luck:good:
    Try Flashing using either by KDZ or LG Flash tool it might help you,

Try below link for procedure of LG Flash Tool

KDZ Method
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2069723

Read the steps and understand it properly,
    Hit thanks button below,if this help you out
    Good Luck:good:

Thanks for your guidance...I have tried both option but it get stuck in middle somewhere and not able to flash the kdz file.

So at this moment LG Mobile support tools not able to cross 10% in firmware update process and stops due to some error.
    With KDZ update tools, same situation....and device can connect to adb terminal no other recovery mode options.
    So using adb terminal is there any chances to do some fix ?
    I think I have currupted my boot loader during installation of third party recovery software without doing boot loader unlock option.
    Please guide or suggest any other try.....

Thanks
    I am trying with the links you have provided to flash the ROM, but before I start it...getting problem to keep the device connected to USB port...in device manager on connection it shows connected under Ports but in few seconds it gets disconnected (like timeout)..so exploring how can I keep it connected so that can try the tools once more.

Did you downloaded the files??
    Install Drivers and follow the steps properly,
    this should work for you to keep connected,

One more thing run drivers and flashtool as administrator, I already PM you.
    Still having problems, please let me know.
    If your phone is still not booting, I am afraid that you bricked it.
    Good Luck