Froyo for India in late October

Search This thread

karanits

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Bad news for Indian SGS owners its confirmed that froyo in India will also be released late in October
here the confirming tweet from samsung. :eek::eek:

When i asked this to them a few weeks back they told it was confirmed for end of Sept. Now they deleted that tweet :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

xtoad

Aug 23, 2010
Or...not bad news if when it IS released it addresses and corrects the problems that are so frequently discussed around here and works like it can and should? ;)

Prasad

Sep 17, 2010
pkamat.com
At this point, I have become rather well acquainted with waiting and waiting... And waiting! I really don't care when they come out with it anymore... I just want the update delivered OTA whenever it does arrive...

karanits

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Or...not bad news if when it IS released it addresses and corrects the problems that are so frequently discussed around here and works like it can and should? ;)
I really hope that's true! The point is, they did confirm it to be released in Sept for India. If they release froyo in UK in Sept. then it is understood that the improvements are done or none at all!

It will not be the case that Indian or Spanish froyo will have the said improvement alone just because they were released late.