[ROM] Unofficial CM10 for Supersonic Nightlies **Built from source **Beta

Search This thread

HappyDuck13

Jun 2, 2012
Wow! This ROM works really well for an alpha ROM! Great work jmz!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

voodoo55

Jul 24, 2010
great job jmz. thanks for what you do. haven't really found any problems other than those already stated. "lcd density modder" caused my phone not to boot, so avoid that. manually editing build.prop worked fine, though.

aheeejd

Flashed the a2sd that I downloaded from jmz's cm9 thread. Not the a2sd beta 4 one. Works fine. No issues. Been running for about 4 hours now. I haven't moved my dalvik yet. But running real smooth.

The app a2sd guide won't recognize, have to use Terminal Emulator.

62d8c0e1-49bb-5b97.jpg

Last edited:

evopanop

Dec 3, 2009
Hemet
terrelltechnology.com
JMZ, this rom is really awesome. Absolutely loving it so far. The only minor issues that I'm having with it really, that I'm sure you're aware of anyway, are that the capacitive buttons below the display do not light up, and also when I plug the phone in to charge the LED does not light up to let me know that it's plugged in / charging or fully charged. Other than that, the only other thing I really care about is the camera being up and running, so I can start taking tons of pics of my kids again. :)

Thanks for all of your hard work, JMZ! :)

PS. My dad has an EVO LTE and he would LOVE for you to start coming out with CM9 and CM10 roms for that phone. :D

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
JMZ, this rom is really awesome. Absolutely loving it so far. The only minor issues that I'm having with it really, that I'm sure you're aware of anyway, are that the capacitive buttons below the display do not light up, and also when I plug the phone in to charge the LED does not light up to let me know that it's plugged in / charging or fully charged. Other than that, the only other thing I really care about is the camera being up and running, so I can start taking tons of pics of my kids again. :)

Thanks for all of your hard work, JMZ! :)

PS. My dad has an EVO LTE and he would LOVE for you to start coming out with CM9 and CM10 roms for that phone. :D

well i don't have one of those. And can't really afford one straight out...lol. i will look into the sensors stuff

bluezr1

Mar 25, 2009
You did it. I've been checking everyday for this (except for yesterday.) It figures you'd drop it on a busy day for me. lol

Thanks jmz, you're the best..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

evopanop

Dec 3, 2009
Hemet
terrelltechnology.com
@evopanop, I'm sure you are aware but you can tell what's going on with your battery in settings until fixed. It just came off like you are blind to what the battery is doing. :D

LOL I didn't intend that at all. I definitely know what the battery is doing - it would just be nice if the lights lit up. :p

Thanks again for all of your hard work, JMZ! :) I was on your CM9 before this, and that is an AWESOME rom too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jellybean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is an Unofficial release.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Follow @CM_Supersonic1 for updates on when builds are posted

im on freenode #htc-evo a lot so if you want join me there.

Rom Installation:

Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
    Flash the ROM
    Flash GApps
    Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

A2SD Installation:
    ****Ensure you have a EXT2, EXT3, or EXT4 partition on your sdcard first
    1. Flash Rom
    2. Flash Gapps(If desired)
    3. Flash Apps2SD patch
    4. Boot into system and run A2SD GUI
    5. Choose option to move apps to SD
    6. Phone will reboot
    7. If you get market force close use terminal and type su then mkdir /cache/download
    8. Profit

Add-ons:
    For Sprint VVM http://epicaokp.blogspot.com/2012/05/aokpcm9-fixed-sprint-visual-voicemail.html

Download
    Download

Changelog:
    Code:
    For an updated changelog look here  http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2012-9-30
    Original upload

Working:
    -Camera -- 8MP is glitchy for now. take it down to 6mp and it will work fine
    -Sound
    -Phone calling
    -Data
    -SMS
    -Wifi
    -Charging LED

Broken: (In order of importance)
    -Camcorder
    -4G
    -FFC

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner :). You will get your name in the 2nd post under donated. Also, if you do donate please pm me here with transaction id. That will make it where i can confirm your donation and add you to the list on donators. Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

Cm team. Obviously
    Evervolv - i started with their device folder
    atyoung - For his amazing Mason kernel (https://github.com/atyoung/mason-kernel-ice)
    playfulgod - for actually quite a bit of help with this rom
    ihtfp69 - for helping me through some build errors
    utkanos - for helping me through some build errors
    dougpiston - for showing me the error of my ways
    I know i have neglected this ROM. Tomorrow is solely dedicated to this ROM. I have 3 other devices I maintain cm10 on and I needed to get those somewhat stable. I will look into the power issue. If anyone knows of a in depth way of finding battery drain I'm all ears. I don't ever use the og evo. But in interest of testing I will run it on WiFi all day and see if I get same results.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    New things should be coming shortly. I'm getting moved out of military housing for a week or two so they can get all the mold out of it. After that you will prolly see something

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using xda premium
    new build posted guys. also for the VVM 9016 text messages. Check your settings in messaging.
    and again...just in case