Cyanogenmod 10.1 i747 Bug List (Updated Daily)

Search This thread

badgcoupe

Nov 8, 2012
New bug that appeared on 1/21 nightly: Audio that should have played through front speaker is playing through back speakerphone. This is happening with Groove IP and Google Voice voicemail, and possibly more. This bug is still present in 1/23. M1 from 1/20 did not have this bug.

I am also having this bug, no matter what Google Voice always plays through the speaker.

fizgig10

Feb 4, 2010
Is anyone else have data dropouts? At points during the day I lose the data connection and only after a lot of toggling Mobile Networks -> Data Enabled will it come back on again. Sometimes it just recovers on it's own

I just flashed the CM10.1 series a few days ago but haven't seen anything on this where I've looked

Getting the same problem with 10.1-20130122-NIGHTLY-d2att
Trying to get it back by toggling "Data Enabled" in Mobile network settings but no joy.

bitnerd

Dec 11, 2010
Getting the same problem with 10.1-20130122-NIGHTLY-d2att
Trying to get it back by toggling "Data Enabled" in Mobile network settings but no joy.

I could get it to reconnect intermittently but couldn't find a pattern.

But I happened to compare my APN settings under CM10.1 to the stock image I had backed up and saw they were using different APNs. My stock image was set to the ATT LTE (pta) APN but CM10.1 was set to ATT (wap.cingular). I switched to the pta one and haven't had a dropout in 24 hours now. I also get 4G connections without a problem so check that setting and see what it's set to

fizgig10

Feb 4, 2010
I could get it to reconnect intermittently but couldn't find a pattern.

But I happened to compare my APN settings under CM10.1 to the stock image I had backed up and saw they were using different APNs. My stock image was set to the ATT LTE (pta) APN but CM10.1 was set to ATT (wap.cingular). I switched to the pta one and haven't had a dropout in 24 hours now. I also get 4G connections without a problem so check that setting and see what it's set to

That did the trick. Thank you!

thecapitalr

Sep 16, 2012
How is everyone's battery life? Mine has not been too hot and I am on the latest nightly. Have used stock cm kernel and kt kernel. Anyone have any tips or advice?

thecapitalr

Sep 16, 2012
Hey man sorry to be a bother but I can't find this kernel in the development section. Could you link me? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

juanikiki

Oct 1, 2007
Ringtone will ring only once, but will vibrate normally

I upgraded my AT&T SGS3 from CM10 to 10.1 by rebooting to recovery and flashing the 10.1-20130121-EXPERIMENTAL-d2att-M1 ROM and the gapps-jb-20121212-signed package. Been using it since last night and everything seems to work correctly.

The issue that I'm having is that all ringtones will only ring once when receiving a call. Sorry I had to edit because I though that some ringtones worked but it was that those were really long ringtones :(

Another minor issue: how can I add Google Now to the LockScreen slider up position? It was there by default on 4.1.2 JB/CM 10, with the camera to the left and unlock to the right.

Last edited:

lyrad12

Nov 19, 2010
I upgraded my AT&T SGS3 from CM10 to 10.1 by rebooting to recovery and flashing the 10.1-20130121-EXPERIMENTAL-d2att-M1 ROM and the gapps-jb-20121212-signed package. Been using it since last night and everything seems to work correctly.

The issue that I'm having is that some ringtones (not all) will only ring once when receiving a call. The ringtone that was set before flashing now only rings once, others have same issue, but some will work normally.

Another minor issue: how can I add Google Now to the LockScreen slider up position? It was there by default on 4.1.2 JB/CM 10, with the camera to the left and unlock to the right.

hello, is the built in tethering working? im running the same 10.1 m1, but i couldn't get it to work if you put a secured password, but working if open

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

juanikiki

Oct 1, 2007
hello, is the built in tethering working? im running the same 10.1 m1, but i couldn't get it to work if you put a secured password, but working if open

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
I'm sorry I can't help you with the tethering issue. AT&T threat me with changing my data plan if I tether... suppose to be 'Unlimited Data Plan'

nevetsgtI9100

Oct 31, 2011
Data issues on latest cm 10.1?

Hi,

I'm running latest cm 10.1-20130127- on rogers s3. I can't seem to get any conncectivity other than 3g or lower. It basically flips from 3g to G(gprs - 1)This is wierd cause on cm10 It would actually show exactly what i was connected to...from E(dge) to 4G(LTE) I know that cm likes to "say it like it is" with respect data meaning that what it says on ur phone is exactly what you're getting! A couple of questions:

1) is there anyone else on rogers s3 experiencing the same issue?

2)will flashing another modem possible fix?( i researched this one alot and some have had success in doing so with similar issues. specifically T mobile. I tried to flash a new canadian s3 modem via cwm recovery but when i rebooted it was the same. Does cm (any version) come with included modem or does previous modem carry forward?

Thank you!!

nevetsgtI9100

Oct 31, 2011
Hey thanks for the reply!! I checked and re checked APN settings and they seem fine. I'm baffled only because there are no other cases. Anything else I could try?

Thanks again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Subbywrx

May 9, 2011
Wayward Pines
Hey thanks for the reply!! I checked and re checked APN settings and they seem fine. I'm baffled only because there are no other cases. Anything else I could try?

Thanks again

I'm having the SAME exact problem but with AT&T. Ever since flashing the 1/25/13 Nighly
I've been having this problem. Going from 4g (full bars) straight to 0 bars, then switches
to E with anywhere from 1 bar to 5 bars, it fluctuates).

Is there going to be a fix for this? Anyone?

nevetsgtI9100

Oct 31, 2011
I tried flashing the LALH1 modem from the thread titled complete modem list for s3 but it just stays the same ? Its a flash able zip so I downloaded to phone and flashed with cwm but I go back and it's the same. One thing worth noting here is that when I flash back to cm10 stable release everything is fine. And the modem is the same as well. I'm confused.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please post any bugs you experienced and what nightly they are found in. This is going to be updated daily starting with the 1/06 nightly. PLEASE check if someone already posted the bug so repeats are minimal. This thread is also intended to be a place to discuss workarounds and fixes for bugs.
    Nightly: 2/21
    Confirmed Bugs:
    -Bluetooth issues (media streaming and calls)
    -random bug where everything is taken as a long press
    -Occasional flickering (very rare)
    .........-FIX: Ktoonsez 4.2.1 Kernel 1/1 Build. Download link: goo(dawt)gl(slash)xUrML
    ........ -FIX2: disable HW overlay in developer options
    -terminal emulator and movie studio force close
    ......... -FIX: delete then install from Play Store
    -Hotspot issues
    ......... -FIX: use SVTP
    -Visual voicemail issues
    -Pandora keyboard issue

Unconfirmed Bugs:
    -MMS issues (works on and off)
    -First few seconds of songs in Apollo are louder than normal.
    -screen mirroring
    -dock audio
    -WiFi stability problems
    -Notification light does not work with unread text messages once the screen has timed out.
    -When pressing the power button to turn screen off, there is a delay.

Resolved Bugs
    -echo when calling using speakerphone
    -Quiet in-call volume
    -ringtone is distorted when on full volume
    -screen flickers when changing volume in YouTube, Google Music, browsers, and some other apps
    -delay for the other person to hear you when your answer the phone call
    Home button randomly bugs out and starts going to the app switcher rather than homescreen. Annoying, but restarting phone fixes it.
    Add This One

Bug:

1) EXTREMELY quiet in-call volume, both with the front facing speaker and the rear speaker phone. This affects all 4.2 AOSP ROMs.

And just so the people who don't search can see it as well :

2) Bluetooth does not work for streaming media, and is flaky for calls

3) Screen flickering in Gallery - hard to recreate on-demand but is definitely there in the Gallery and some other apps. Can be fixed (mostly) by using Ktoonsz's 4.2.1 kernel ( I have had the best results with the 1/1 test release and can provide a link if needed). Disabling HW Overlay on Developer Options can help most cases of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Add This One

Bug:

1) EXTREMELY quiet in-call volume, both with the front facing speaker and the rear speaker phone. This affects all 4.2 AOSP ROMs.

And just so the people who don't search can see it as well :

2) Bluetooth does not work for streaming media, and is flaky for calls

3) Screen flickering in Gallery - hard to recreate on-demand but is definitely there in the Gallery and some other apps. Can be fixed (mostly) by using Ktoonsz's 4.2.1 kernel ( I have had the best results with the 1/1 test release and can provide a link if needed). Disabling HW Overlay on Developer Options can help most cases of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
    No but I figured the fact that there was nothing on the phone but a stock rooted image and the rom zips meant there would be nothing to get rid of.

You need to fully wipe System, Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache whenever you switch from a stock TW based ROM to an AOSP based ROM.