[NOT UPDATED, SEE OP] Temasek CM11 v50 + W03Tweaks [t0lte]

Search This thread

rulebreaker

Jun 14, 2007
Miami
It was fun while it lasted....thank you will for all your hardwork and dedication.
However since v50 is running flawlessly for me and this is a high usage production phone, I cannot sample your other products until the Eol on this phone passes.

Best wishes

trein91

Jun 14, 2012
It was fun while it lasted....thank you will for all your hardwork and dedication.
However since v50 is running flawlessly for me and this is a high usage production phone, I cannot sample your other products until the Eol on this phone passes.

Best wishes

Yeh, v50 is good. Only issue on that one was the font size issue. Is v49 working with proper font size changes anyone?

rglover1168

Oct 12, 2008
Note 3 Features for this rom

I have an Att note 2 running this rom and I'm coming from DN3 4.3 with note 3 features. They don't have a kitkat version for the N7105 only the N7100. I tried installing the one for the N7100 and everything worked but the phone radio so that is unacceptable. I've tried other KitKat roms for my note 2 but this one seems to be the most stable. The biggest problem I have is I've gotten use to pulling out my stylus and taking notes with Snote as I work as a salesman and it's awesome. I've tried installing Snote from an apk but it wont install. My question is is there a way to get any of the note 3 features installed and working on this rom. If anyone has been succcessful with it please let me know. I've searched this forum and google extensively and I have come up empty. I don't usually post I generally find my answers by searching but this one has me stumped. Please excuse me if this has been answered before but I've searched this forum many different ways and the answer escapes me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: Senyaka

Senyaka

Feb 28, 2013
I have an Att note 2 running this rom and I'm coming from DN3 4.3 with note 3 features. They don't have a kitkat version for the N7105 only the N7100. I tried installing the one for the N7100 and everything worked but the phone radio so that is unacceptable. I've tried other KitKat roms for my note 2 but this one seems to be the most stable. The biggest problem I have is I've gotten use to pulling out my stylus and taking notes with Snote as I work as a salesman and it's awesome. I've tried installing Snote from an apk but it wont install. My question is is there a way to get any of the note 3 features installed and working on this rom. If anyone has been succcessful with it please let me know. I've searched this forum and google extensively and I have come up empty. I don't usually post I generally find my answers by searching but this one has me stumped. Please excuse me if this has been answered before but I've searched this forum many different ways and the answer escapes me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey bro. This rom is no longer supported sadly. That said for your enquiry, you can use apps like note buddy, papyrus, handy note ect to emulate touchwiz features. Those said official features will never make it to any aosp/aokp rom. They need the touchwiz framework to function. In the app section of this forum there are a few ported apps from Samsung that work with our device and other roms. Hopefully that answers some of your questions.

Sent from a Kaiju killing Jaeger.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've moved my development to W03 Slim
    See thread HERE

-----------------------------------

Temasek.jpg

TEMASEK'S UNOFFICIAL CM11 BUILD

I am proud to present to you the Temasek Rom + W03Tweaks. This is a build forked off CM with countless features and tweaks under the hood. The brain behind the source is TEMASEK. Many of the additional features come from SlimRom and various teams like PA, AOKP, Omni, etc. A huge thanks to them for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project.

All credits and thanks to TEMASEK and THE DEVS who made this rom possible!!!

Feature List.... Its a long one and growing every day!
    • CM based
    • Insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • HALO
    • Active display
    • TRDS (blacked out phone UI)
    • Custom lockscreen targets
    • Custom lockscreen options
    • Customizable nav bar and power menu
    • Status bar options (clock, date, network speed, etc.)
    • Notifications and Quick Settings options
    • Custom system animations
    • ListView animations
    • Recent RAM bar
    • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Instructions

Read this first -> CLICK ME

Coming from Samsung / other AOSP Roms
    • Wipe Caches + Data / Factory Reset
    • Install Rom
    • Install Gapps
    • Reboot

Coming from previous versions of my builds of Temasek
    • Wipe Caches
    • Install Rom
    • Install Gapps
    • Reboot

----------

TEAMSEK CHANGELOG

CLICK HERE

----------

Credits

• TEMASEK, for putting this source together
    • Shareef Ali,Tony Layher, Drew Suarez (cm maintainers of note 3)
    • Cristiano Matos
    • SlimROM
    • OmniROM
    • AOKP
    • CarbonROM
    • ChameleonOS
    • ParanoidAndroid
    • DerTeufel
    • PartimusPrime (bootanimation for temasek builds)
    • SleepinDevil (his assistance to troubleshoot/fix bugs)
    • Vadonka (sponsor of temasek.hopto.org server)
    • powwow88 (creator of my custom cm10 bootanimation)
    • paour (contributor to github sources)
    • All other coders for making CM possible!

Translators

• Team leader - @brunodmjr
    • German (de) - doncarloz
    • Croatian (hr) - redrum781
    • French (fr) - ElGoretto
    • Spanish (es) - Prowler
    • Portugese (pt) - tiagovale2
    • Portugese-Brazilian (pt-rBR) - brunodmjr
    • Dutch (nl) - daanismyname
    • Dutch (nl) - danielllb
    • Russian (ru) - ValeraSh

A donation to our note 3 cm maintainers to show your appreciation. Thanks!

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    w03tweaks.jpg

I want this rom to be the go to for a CLEAN AOSP experience. Ultimate battery, performance and reliability OUT OF THE BOX, that's the goal of the rom. I picked the source that impressed me the most to do add my own layer of optimizations over it, tailor made for our device and it's hardware, more than a bot building the same source for 15 different devices. This rom may not be for those who feel the need to flash nightlies and even weeklies as I will always pick refinement over the addition of features. The base will only be updated when a new version is proven to be as clean as current version and when time allows it. To those who like the sound of it, you're in for for something great :)

W03Tweaks are back in v47.1

- Boosted headphone volume. Let's say our hardware capability is 0db, stock CM value was -7db, and our new value is +3db. So +10db boost. Note at full volume you might get a bit of audio clipping if your music is loud and well peaked, just take it down a notch
    - Simplified multi-core handling
    - Tweaks to PegasusQ governor, for optimal speed and battery
    - ROW default CPU scheduler
    - Disabled gentle-fair sleepers = better deep sleep
    - AFTR+LPA sleep mode = better deep sleep
    - 2048kb storage read-ahead = better sd cards performance
    - Fixed Android 4.3+ possible battery drain related to gsiff_daemon
    - Built-in ad-block host file
    - Few ringtones and notification sounds from Samsung roms
    - Greater virtual memory values for our big 2gb RAM
    - Slower wifi scan = better battery
    - Other deep sleep tweaks
    - Disabled useless error-checking (logcat still works)
    - Optimized mobile data connection (TCP buffers and fixed radio settings)
    - Enabled AMR wideband calls for carriers that supports it

4.4 Known Bugs:
    * Known CM 11 bugs
    * You tell us

----------

DOWNLOAD MODIFIED TWRP RECOVERY 2.6.3.1 WITH FIXES FOR 4.4

DOWNLOAD ROM
    ROM Mirror

DOWNLOAD 4.4 GAPPS
    Gapps Mirror

It is not recommended to flash SuperSU anymore, caused issue to some people. The built in Superuser now works with ART, it's our reliable root

----------

Recommended Apps:
    * Greenify: More than a task killer, it prevents apps from taking ressources when you're not actively using them. Awesome!
    * Papyrus: A great alternative to S Notes

Let us know that you think of the rom and say hi in the thread, keep it a friendly place and HELP each other!
    From our BeanStalk thread

Got some huge news tonight guys

BeanStalk has been a priceless rom to build an use from the start, since android 4.4 it's got harder to maintain, bugs staying there release after release and some too deep for me to fix

With the free time that comes with the holidays I've looked for a new source for us to base on. It's been a though call but I'm confident I made the right one and you'll be the ones who judge of that ;)

There will be no more BeanStalk + W03Tweaks

Our new rom will be Temasek CM11 + W03Tweaks

I've been working on it and running it during the last days and I have to say: it's the best rom I've ever run

Imagine the features we love of beanstalk, and without the bugs, source being built super carefully and updated very often

The perfect rom if there's a such thing hehe :)

We've been an incredible team in this thread, and fear not this is not over it's just getting better

In here

I won't close this thread, wil be open for people who want to keep using BeanStalk but my work focus is on Temasek rom now and I invite you to give it a shot (and have your mind blown :p)

Good weekend people!!

This is the new BeanStalk 8)
    wonder if this will be switched to slim...

Hey guys

Recently I've been short on time, little time I have for android was put into bringing Slim to note 3 and making a custom rom with it

On the Note 2 I'll keep building Temasek CM11 to have more diversity on both devices, here you have the official slim and no temasek and it's the opposite on note 3

Will build the new version around the middle of the week, huge update

O/

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Yes! Yay! Finally great news!
    I was very happy on 47 build, but after that heads up I flashed 50 and hopefully will stay on it forever because all builds from Will Beanstalk and Temasek are very good. So I really believe to stop flashing after this build, because everything working just fine.
    BTW I've never had any problems with Bluetooth audio in car or headphones. I'm using Seinheiser MX500 and listening music minimum 3hrs everyday. Considering that I've regularly flashed all beanstalk and temasek ROMs.

What's coming is not the end it's a new beginning just like the switch from BeanStalk to Temasek

This time a rom on Slim base instead of CM, much less trouble for the Note 2

For a while I've been working on W03 Slim for my TMO Note 3, I'm going to build it for Note 2 too now that Temasek is pausing his work

Huge update is coming to my rom that will be v7, that's where Note 2 game starts

See thread and changelog to find out about the rom

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2638116
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z8hXpY2KRRIrpCgUx9Ol011OREbXt92WUOAvzILZv-w

In a few words it's SlimKat with nice features we find in Temasek, all done with ultra attention to quality, pure bugless beast

All credits to the Slim team, badass source and to the coders of features

Can't wait to share it with you guys, probably this weekend o/