[ROM] Touchwiz [4.4.2] [NA1] Leak

Search This thread

gdmlaz

Jul 16, 2010
Miami
can i flash this on my tmobile galaxy s4?

No This Would Flash The Modems Of The 9505 You Don't Wanna Install Modems That Are Not Compatible With Ur Phone I Have A Tmobile S4 Wait Till Some1 Is Able To Make A Flashable cwm/twrp Version Since That Wont Flash The Modem Or Baseband

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: spyke1999

sn0wman1

Account currently disabled
Sep 18, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Tried this on my I9505. All seemed to work fine other than when ever I rebooted I had to keep adding password for router. After a while my wifi stopped working all together. Icon slightly lit. Think it was a kernel related problem. Flashed my nandroid backup, all is back to normal now other than its left me with the new baseband and when I boot phone I get an error message in top right corner saying something about kernel..

sn0wman1

Account currently disabled
Sep 18, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Yeh. Me to. Think my error is due to going back to 4.3 from 4.4. Everything works fine though. As for knox! I was already flagged so not sure about that. !!

zman2107

Jan 3, 2011
What know one ask kt if he could make a 4.4 tw kernel he is the man had a 4.3 tw kernel months before we had 4.3 tw

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Model: GT-I9505
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 276328
    Build date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 23:30:51 +0000
    Product Code: OXA
    PDA: I9505XXUFNA1
    CSC: I9505OXAFNA1
    MODEM: I9505XXUFNA1
    Download: I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_OXA.zip

NOTE
    - You are doing this at your OWN risk. I am not responsible if you brick your device or your cat eats your phone.
    - This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
    - This test firmware is a pre-release build and not official from Samsung.

INSTRUCTIONS
    - Extract (unzip) the firmware file
    - Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
    - Extract Odin .ZIP file
    - Open Odin3 v3.09
    - Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
    - Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    - Add I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
    - Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    - Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
    - If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
    - Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
    - Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
    - Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

[SOURCE: http://www.sammobile.com/2014/01/10...kitkat-test-firmware-for-galaxy-s4-gt-i9505/]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Rooting
    -This may or may not void your warranty or increase your flash counter
    -- You are doing this at your OWN risk. We are not responsible if you brick your device or your cat eats your phone.

INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1 - Download CF-Auto-Root Android 4.4.2 Package with SuperSU fix (check the link above) for Samsung Galaxy S4 to computer and extract the zip file.

Step 2 - Download ODIN v3.07 which is needed to root Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4 I9505.

Step 3 - Switch OFF the phone and boot it into Download Mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Down and Home buttons together, and then tap Power button until the construction Android robot with a triangle icon appears on screen. Hit the Power button again to confirm entry into Download Mode.

Step 4 - Launch ODIN on computer and connect your phone to it while the phone is still in Download Mode.

Step 5 - When the phone connects successfully, one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This process may take some time. So, leave it alone.

Step 6 - Now select the file that needs to be flashed or installed on your phone, which can be found among the extracted files in Step 1.
    Click on 'PDA' and select the file 'CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip'.

Step 7 - In ODIN, enable Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options. But, leave all other options at their default settings.

Step 8 - Click Start button in ODIN and let the installation process begin. It should take just a few minutes to complete.

Step 9 – Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot into Recovery Mode automatically and install the root package files. At this moment, the ID: COM box will also turn green.

Step 10 – Finally, when the home screen boots up, just disconnect your phone from computer.

NOTE: In case the device fails to boot into Recovery Mode automatically (as given in Step 10) or cannot root your device, repeat the entire procedure again.

OPTIONAL: If the issue still persists, repeat the entire tutorial. But, ensure that the Auto Reboot option is unchecked. Then after installation (Step 10), do the following:

Step 11 - Remove battery to Power off the phone forcefully.

Step 12 - Now boot the phone into Recovery mode manually by tapping Volume Up, Home and Power buttons. This will initialize the root process on your phone.

Your Galaxy S4 is now rooted on I9505XXUFNA1 Android 4.4.2 leaked test firmware. Check for SuperSU app in your apps list to verify if root is installed correctly.

[SOURCE: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/root-galaxy-s4-i9505xxufna1-android-4-4-2-leaked-test-firmware-1431883]

[I can not be held responsible for anything that may or may not happen to your device. ]
    Cwm????

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Making one now, but it seems to not wanna get past the glowing samsung logo. Probably kernel and init.d issues.

Cooking a new one without init.d to see it that helps.

deodexed
    knox removed
    zipaligned
    busybox
    I made it CWM version ,with removed Knox and Bloatware , works perfect.

For now only problem is that I cannot activate init.d support on stock kernel.
    Men we need a modified 4.4 Kernel !!
    I spend lots of time to get this rom working as flashable zip
    but it's impossible to delete all of knox !!
    knox ist in framework and in smali codes :(
    but in a few days i think any devs have a flashable zip
    i wanna try this out but dont know if i should. any1 found any bugs yet?:)

The Security option and Lock Screen in the Settings app causes a force close.