[Q]Will this be possible on tablets ?

Search This thread

axiomerudite

Jul 21, 2013
I was just wondering .. Will this be available on tablets ? Cuz i have a phone but its not compatible too. So yeah i really want this app cuz its really coooool .

axiomerudite

Jul 21, 2013
WOW THIS IS REALLY GREAT NEWS ! THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Carnage

Dec 21, 2013
Sarawak
Hope themer also support my galaxy mega 6.3..

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

magusonline

Feb 4, 2014
Also! Would the already available themes that are on the themer website be useable with the tablets as well? Or does this mean people would have to make custom themes specifically for the tablets?

thedoginme87

Nov 6, 2011
Constanta
It is possible to support more music players like PlayerPro Music Player?? How about themer for the lockscreen? :D that would be awesome..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
It is possible to support more music players like PlayerPro Music Player?? How about themer for the lockscreen? :D that would be awesome..

PlayerPro should be working (music info should be displaying). Lock screen integration will come in the future, but one app at a time ;)

axiomerudite

Jul 21, 2013
I hope mycolorscreen make videos of customizing Android TABLET Homescreens :) . Many tablet users will really appreciate it .
Just suggesting :) hope this message reaches him .
LOVE YOUR VIDEOS !

thedoginme87

Nov 6, 2011
Constanta

Can't use PlayerPro with the Themer music widget. It says is not on the recommended music player and i have to download a new player( for exemple Google Music player) to be compatible with widget. :(

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I hope mycolorscreen make videos of customizing Android TABLET Homescreens :) . Many tablet users will really appreciate it .
Just suggesting :) hope this message reaches him .
LOVE YOUR VIDEOS !

Hey there, once the tablet version of Themer arrives, I'll will probably get the Nexus 7 2013 or something similar, maybe sooner :) I logged in here to say thanks for all your support :D Don't stop customizing!

- Marco

Reactions: axiomerudite

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Can't use PlayerPro with the Themer music widget. It says is not on the recommended music player and i have to download a new player( for exemple Google Music player) to be compatible with widget. :(

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Hi, the developers are still looking into this. It seems that some players are harder to implement than others, but trust us we're pushing them on that side ;)

axiomerudite

Jul 21, 2013
Hey there, once the tablet version of Themer arrives, I'll will probably get the Nexus 7 2013 or something similar, maybe sooner :) I logged in here to say thanks for all your support :D Don't stop customizing!

- Marco

Welcome Marco :) . LOL i didnt know you were personally using mycolorscreen on xda I though it was someone else. Love your videos and Please make the videos for the nexus 7 or available for asus memo pad hd 7 but i think they have the same screen reso but im not sure. :)

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Ahh, so all of the current submissions on that website will not work with the tablets right? I was thinking they were just skins for icons and such, but I'm thinking I know too little..

Hi, well if you mean general themes, most of them will work, it's just the widget resizing and grid sizes that will change. Regarding Themer submissions, they won't work on tablets as Themer doesn't support tablets just yet and once tablets are supported, themes will have to be redesigned.

axiomerudite

Jul 21, 2013
Hi, well if you mean general themes, most of them will work, it's just the widget resizing and grid sizes that will change. Regarding Themer submissions, they won't work on tablets as Themer doesn't support tablets just yet and once tablets are supported, themes will have to be redesigned.

So you will edit the themes when you make the tablet support offical? Or are we gonna resize it on our own? :)

Top Liked Posts