[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0.1][t6, t6spr, t6vzw] PAC-ROM MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Just wondering what this is, been gettin this a lot.
a6a6e5uz.jpg

Pac-Man 4.4.4 VZW

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
Just thought I'd report can't get any of these to stay checked
etube3yj.jpg

Pac-Man~R.O.M ~|VZW|

Last edited:

rowihel2012

Oct 13, 2012
very bad cant use the phone any more for one hour
i hate the random restart and the force close and the battary drain very fast in cm 11

MedicWill

Jan 21, 2007
Had this same problem make sure bootloader says unlocked to flash recovery then flash the cm ready twrp for your device on this page . http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2498746
Then flash Rom!!!! Worked for me

Worked! Thanks, checking out this ROM now :)

BTW - I flashed 3 different versions of TWRP that all stated they were for the Sprint One Max, but your link was the only one that actually worked.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Just wondering what this is, been gettin this a lot.
a6a6e5uz.jpg

Pac-Man 4.4.4 VZW

Yup, my phone wouldnt even load to the home screen. I get multiple error like this...

Soul H4ck3r

Jan 8, 2011
Mesa,Az

BTW - I flashed 3 different versions of TWRP that all stated they were for the Sprint One Max, but your link was the only one that actually worked.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Yup, my phone wouldnt even load to the home screen. I get multiple error like this...
glad it worked!!! Sprint based roms seems to have lot of problems as I'm on Verizon and never seem any of these problems.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012

iv noticed it seems like it only does it in certain settings when applied.

Pac-Man~R.O.M ~|VZW|

awidawad

glad it worked!!! Sprint based roms seems to have lot of problems as I'm on Verizon and never seem any of these problems.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

These are all initial builds there will be bugs. As for sprint, RIL seems to be broken for now. We are working on a fix and as soon as RIL is working there will be time to squash the other bugs. As for the console error I haven't myself come across this error but I recommend wiping cache. Occasionally there could be a bad commit in the ROM source the breaks things like that. I'll do new builds tomorrow and hopefully there will be things that can be fixed. Once CM goes official (if it does) I will make this official as well, or will do it sooner if at least 99% of hardware/kernel bugs are worked out. Official support adds OTA updates and regular nightly builds, and of course stable releases. If you find an issue/bug please attach a logcat so it can be fixed asap. That would really help! Thanks

mwebb34

Sep 9, 2012
SuperSU goes nuts when I change any setting in PAC console and PAC pellets, keeps granting superSU permission over and over and over......

Pac-Man~R.O.M ~|VZW|

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I hope with me posting what's happening on my end will help the devs, if I need to be more precise let me know. Thanks

Pac-Man~R.O.M ~|VZW|

awidawad

That's most def good news.... am Sprint and moving forward this might be the go to rom since lost of support with the nusixsense rom

Will be posting a new sprint build with a lot of sprint specific fixes in a few hours here, along with updated vzw&international builds

Sent from my One Max using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-ROM LP for HTC One Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    awidawad, awidawad, Flyhalf205, sbrissen
    Source Code: https://github.com/PAC-man

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Beta-1

Created 2014-06-22
    Last Updated 2016-06-14
    OFFICIAL!

We're now official! Please be patient as for downloads. The sources are up and ready we just have to wait for the server to build our nightly :) I've updated everything and we should be good come the nightlies.

If you find any bugs please post here and/or submit a bug report in the OP.
    If you have any questions not specifically related to development please post in the support thread here: http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-max/help/faq-pac-support-thread-one-max-t2800855

Can't wait till this is official build don't want to play around while it's not 100%. What is the procedure using twrp? While on sense 6 custom Rom.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Btw I'm on international variant.

First, make sure you have the latest CM-ready TWRP installed (can be found here)

Because you're on a Sense-based ROM, you need to perform a factory reset in TWRP (wipe data+cache) then you can flash the ROM, along with your choice of GApps
    Okay guys sorry for not posting a build I've been instead focusing on getting an official build. Just merged today and tomorrow we should be official! Check back to this thread soon when Official build is out :D
    New builds online

New builds are online!

Sprint: pac_t6spr_4.4.4.Beta-1.0_20140626-202422.zip
    - Working RIL, so your data and calls/texts should all work and the ROM will feel more stable because it isn't looping numerous radio errors. :)

Verizon: pac_t6vzw_4.4.4.Beta-1.0_20140625-224538.zip

International: pac_t6_4.4.4.Beta-1.0_20140626-001637.zip
    New Builds Online

Hey PAC Users! Check out the Downloads page and look under the dev folder to find new builds!
    Happy flashing ;)
    Soon we should get weekly builds going. Thanks to @Flyhalf205