The populairty of apple explained, despite the 4g

Search This thread

exekias

Mar 6, 2009
Wellington
www.f5net.nz
Hey guys i just posted an article on my blog that i thought you may want to read, this is not mindless advertising, im a member and spend alot of my time on the xperia x10 forums, and im an android fanboy.

Heres an exert from my latest blog
"Anyone who lives 150,000,000 miles from the sun has heard of the company known as Apple, but as to why anyone would name a Computer company after a fruit is beyond me. Seriously; its like calling your Brothel "Taco-Hutt" or a photocopy company "nine inch nails" and dont you dare start preaching metaphors at me about how apples are seen as a sign of healthyness or purity Steve Jobs is neither healthy or pure, the douchebag visits the hospital more than a double dialysis patient not to mention his response to any crisis is "your (you; the customer, the one whos always right) doing / holding it wrong!"

And do not get me started on Wozniak the guy looks like he ran the HR department at the Darma Initiative.

So yes, Orange computers in known by all, it is also purchased by all, every Tom, Nick, Sarah, Harry, Muhammad, Hiemlic and Talesh seems to own either an iphone or ipod these days and so we end up with what im coining as the "Avatar-Occurence" ~ where something is so popular for no real justifiable reason but because it is now popular it is bought by more people and it becomes self-perpetualating. ~

So the point im trying to make is that a Popular company isnt neccessarily a good company, look at British Petroleum ffs!

From the stand point of a G33K like me there are 3 things Bananna Computers does; that gets on my tits, grinds my gears, ****s me right off, makes me want to cause a scene and an arms race.

My 3 pet peeves about Pear Computers are
1) The sheer arogance of their Marketting
2) absolutely shoddy product design.
3) PR, so ****! that pedophiles who live near Kindergartens could teach apple how to handle people.""

to read the rest hit up

http://moose.frazer.co.nz/

let me know what you think

this is an anti - apple article btw

Last edited:
O

OG

I sense your senses are sensing correctly.

Honestly, I didn't even read the OP lmaoo. I thought Apple and thought ew.

Purple Drama Llama

Dec 30, 2009
... You surely don't like apple (or sound british) :) Yesterday I went to the grocery store, and this lady was waiting in line. I took a quick glance at what she was holding and it turned out to be a new iPhone 4 right. So after I look away (total time was like 4 Miliseconds) she starts looking at me and then everyone around her as if she was looking for some attention about having the new iPhone..... sheesh..... people.....:D....​

O

OG

You're a smart kid. Now move aside and let the adults talk (lmaoo xD)

Guns don't hurt people. People hurt people.