[Q] Htc J One htl22 ViperOne 4.3.0

Search This thread

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens
Hi I have ordered a brand new phone Htc J One from Japan.I had the previous One X and I had intalled the ViperX4.0.6 edition which was great.I wonder if I install the ViperOne 4.3.0 which is for global Htc One,will I have any issues with the extra sdcard which has extra on board.Also the Lte will it works?cause I have noticed some questions in the forum without clear answers.
Thanks beforehand

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens
That was the last think I had in my mind,I found a pennyworth at ebay,the J edition has the extra sd advance and I got it.That's ok

s2k7

Nov 5, 2006
Tokyo
Samsung Galaxy A20
Hi I have ordered a brand new phone Htc J One from Japan.I had the previous One X and I had intalled the ViperX4.0.6 edition which was great.I wonder if I install the ViperOne 4.3.0 which is for global Htc One,will I have any issues with the extra sdcard which has extra on board.Also the Lte will it works?cause I have noticed some questions in the forum without clear answers.
Thanks beforehand

There is an old version 2.7.0 worked on HTL22.
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880935016

4.3.0 version here.
http://bbs.gfan.com/android-6986611-1-1.html

Last edited:
Reactions: orb3000

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens
So and so

Hi,I tested both Roms but both have bugs.
The Android Revolution HD 61.1 crashes when you close bluetooth,radio does not work,bought apps cannot installed,bluetooth does not give you the abillity to call,sd is invisible,I havent noticed anything else yet ,but it's a fast rom.
The Renovate 2.1.0 is unworkable, you cannot control the touchscreen.
I have found this site from vietnam which gives many options for alternative roms
http://www.tinhte.vn/threads/htc-j-...oc-phat-trien-boi-huukhai-15-04-2014.2261036/
but still !! all the roms have issues with the touchscreen at list for me.
Maybe the vietnam htl22 have different drivers.
I take the roms from this site
http://htcsoku.info/htcsokudev/2013device/m7_wlj/dev/global_edition/beta/
it's japanese,they worked for me but still have various bus which it is announced.The best i tried is the HTC Sense 5.5 με Android 4.3 beta 1 it's very stable and fast,the only issue is the bluetooth calling
Also now I am installing the Viper Ver 6.0.1 from the vietnam site which I dont know if is ok yet but at least the screen works :D
HTL22 is a very strange phone without much interest from the developers ,sadly.I'm not from Japan.I bought it hoping that it could give the advance from the international version.But the extra sd was a huge exchange about the rom support which we dont enjoy.

KuroKeita

Apr 24, 2013
Hanoi
LG G6
LG V30
Hi,I tested both Roms but both have bugs.
The Android Revolution HD 61.1 crashes when you close bluetooth,radio does not work,bought apps cannot installed,bluetooth does not give you the abillity to call,sd is invisible,I havent noticed anything else yet ,but it's a fast rom.
The Renovate 2.1.0 is unworkable, you cannot control the touchscreen.
I have found this site from vietnam which gives many options for alternative roms
http://www.tinhte.vn/threads/htc-j-...oc-phat-trien-boi-huukhai-15-04-2014.2261036/
but still !! all the roms have issues with the touchscreen at list for me.
Maybe the vietnam htl22 have different drivers.
I take the roms from this site
http://htcsoku.info/htcsokudev/2013device/m7_wlj/dev/global_edition/beta/
it's japanese,they worked for me but still have various bus which it is announced.The best i tried is the HTC Sense 5.5 με Android 4.3 beta 1 it's very stable and fast,the only issue is the bluetooth calling
Also now I am installing the Viper Ver 6.0.1 from the vietnam site which I dont know if is ok yet but at least the screen works :D
HTL22 is a very strange phone without much interest from the developers ,sadly.I'm not from Japan.I bought it hoping that it could give the advance from the international version.But the extra sd was a huge exchange about the rom support which we dont enjoy.

all HTL22 in vietnam is shipped directly from Japan so i don't think it driver issue, all the issues you encountered haven't been reported by anyone who use those roms, weird, the only issue that all roms have is the NFC can't work at all

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

all HTL22 in vietnam is shipped directly from Japan so i don't think it driver issue, all the issues you encountered haven't been reported by anyone who use those roms, weird, the only issue that all roms have is the NFC can't work at all

oh, i figured out why you encountered those issue, it's indeed because of the hardware drivers, first, you need to go back to stock and then update OTA to the newest software number and then flash recovery and flash my rom, that it, all issues will be fixed :D

Last edited:

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

oh, i figured out why you encountered those issue, it's indeed because of the hardware drivers, first, you need to go back to stock and then update OTA to the newest software number and then flash recovery and flash my rom, that it, all issues will be fixed :D

Thanks for the reply Kurokeita,I haven't also thought about the ota update that I didn't received.I was on a harry to root it when I received it from the posts and I didn't update it. 9/10 roms that I have tried had the same issue with the screen.My problem now is that I havent the original stock recovery to flash it.I kept the stock kddi backup rom but not the stock recovery.Can I you post it?
Also I have tried the Viperonej 6.0.1 its great rom but a bit slow!My benchmarks droped to (antutu 25600 and quadrant 11650) with other roms I had 28450.The Android Revolution HD 61.1 was very fast but unstable.The rom is a little laggy and the radio don't work!I dont care for the nfc.The great issue for me is that bluetooth calling is working and I'm happy for this cause all the working roms I have tried were buggy with this issue.I am hoping for an update.
thanks man and I am hoping to sent me the boot.img

KuroKeita

Apr 24, 2013
Hanoi
LG G6
LG V30
Thanks for the reply Kurokeita,I haven't also thought about the ota update that I didn't received.I was on a harry to root it when I received it from the posts and I didn't update it. 9/10 roms that I have tried had the same issue with the screen.My problem now is that I havent the original stock recovery to flash it.I kept the stock kddi backup rom but not the stock recovery.Can I you post it?
Also I have tried the Viperonej 6.0.1 its great rom but a bit slow!My benchmarks droped to (antutu 25600 and quadrant 11650) with other roms I had 28450.The Android Revolution HD 61.1 was very fast but unstable.The rom is a little laggy and the radio don't work!I dont care for the nfc.The great issue for me is that bluetooth calling is working and I'm happy for this cause all the working roms I have tried were buggy with this issue.I am hoping for an update.
thanks man and I am hoping to sent me the boot.img

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23212708291675843

That id the stock 4.1.2 from KDDI, just download it and rename to PN07IMG and copy it to your ext-sdcard and then reboot into hboot, it then search for stock rom in the ext-sdcard and will ask if you want to update or not, just press the volume up button and the update process will start, after all is done, update your firmware to the newest version to get the lastest drivers and then once again update the stock 4.1.2 to get back to hboot 1.52 (all roms that have been ported to HTL22 will have touch screen issue on hboot 1.54, still haven't figured out why that happen yet), and flash recovery and flash the rom you want and all work fine\

About ARHD61.1 lagging issue, i'm not sure if that is just your device problem but when i used that rom i didn't notice any issue, try wipe cache and dalvik-cache and see if that solve your issue with lagging, about the radio, i don't used it so i have no idea, will ask others who used ARHD61.1 if they have encountered it or not

And here is the Renovate 2.2.0.2, make sure you full wipe before flash this rom so that Tweak app (it's like venom tweak) work properly
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8smFc9Lui2tZGs5WktTbGduSjA/edit?pli=1 in my opinion this is the best rom that i ever used, flash it and use with kernel ElementalX 13.4 for best performance and battery life

Last edited:

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens
Thanks about your support.I will try you the firmware update.I have the hboot 1.54.0000 and radio 1.23.11.1209 and its S-OFF.
About the ARHD61.1 is very fast ,it has a lot of bug maybe you confused with the viperone 6.0.1 I told,sorry.At ARHD61.1 I noticed varius bugs as:
invisible externalSD,when I open the bluetooth and the disable it the hol phone crashes,bought apps cannot installed.I always make a full wipe before installing from the option which give any rom.
The Viperone6.0.1 is very stable.The only issue is the radio bug and that it's a little laggy with low benchmarks.But it works fine.
I havent tried the ElementalX 13.4 cause I dont care about overclocking but as you say i will try it.
The major thing that I have noticed in evry rom is that the bluetooth works only for transer data or listen music when I tried to call it was dead.The only roms that worked properly was the viper 2.7 and the viper 601.The viper 2.7 is a tweked KDDI version with no error BUT it takes you 200mb ram away!you only see 1.5gb,its slow as the viper6 and contence the 4.2.2 android.
I will try to update the only thing I fear is that due to I live in Greece the update never wont come.I'LL SEE

Last edited:

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens
Unfotunately my friend I rolled back the phone to hboot 1.52 and still I couldnt control the screen to Renovate 2.2.0.2 rom.I had done all the updates.I dont know what is wrong.I will return to the Viperone 6.10 and when a solution will come I will try again.

Vasilislarisa

Sep 7, 2013
Larisa
viperone rom

Hi friend
i am about to buy this phone htj22 because of the sd card but i only want to install viperone rom.
is it possible to install 5.8.0 because beside all the tweaks i want the new twak ''unlock weather animation fron sense 4''\
Thank you.
Vasilis.

Funkyjohn

Jan 2, 2014
Athens
Hi friend
i am about to buy this phone htj22 because of the sd card but i only want to install viperone rom.
is it possible to install 5.8.0 because beside all the tweaks i want the new twak ''unlock weather animation fron sense 4''\
Thank you.
Vasilis.

Βασίλη η Viper 6.0.1 δουλεύει άψογα μόνο το ράδιο δεν δουλεύει

Top Liked Posts