[17.August.2012][COMPILATION] ★★★ ROM's/Kernels/Fixes/Mods ★★★

Search This thread

wawel

Jun 7, 2011
@first post

I think you should add darktremor's a2sd to the mods section. Btw, THANKS, this repository really helps noobs like me :).

glenwill

Nov 30, 2008
Optimus S?

My wife has an Optimus S, and I don't see an Optimus S section on xda. Is the Optimus S compatible with the Optimus One ROMs? I've seen some articles on the web suggesting the Optimus S was part of the Optimus One family, but I assume if they were compatible there would be some reference to it in the forum name.

denzphee

Nov 25, 2008
NY
My wife has an Optimus S, and I don't see an Optimus S section on xda. Is the Optimus S compatible with the Optimus One ROMs? I've seen some articles on the web suggesting the Optimus S was part of the Optimus One family, but I assume if they were compatible there would be some reference to it in the forum name.

I doubt it. I think it might be closer to the optimus v.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: glenwill

bigsupersquid

Sep 22, 2010
BFE, MO
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I doubt it. I think it might be closer to the optimus v.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

from what I've read and tried the S and V are nearly identical except that LG actually updates the firmware for the S. I've used S ROMs and kernels on my V without bricking, two of the hard buttons are reversed across the devices but that seems to be the main real difference.
try out the V development forum!

edit: by the way, kudos to the OP for a great thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwill

tlc08071

Feb 18, 2011
Paulsboro
Sorry if this is a bit off topic all, but I wanted to know if any of the Lg Optimus Roms on here are compatible with Crickets version of the Lg Optimus C?? I am planning on buying one once I have the money for it and want to mod and add custom themes and such to the phone once I purchase it. However, I haven't seen the model for cricket posted anywhere in the forums at all so far.
Thank you
TC

Bytecode

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
Sorry if this is a bit off topic all, but I wanted to know if any of the Lg Optimus Roms on here are compatible with Crickets version of the Lg Optimus C?? I am planning on buying one once I have the money for it and want to mod and add custom themes and such to the phone once I purchase it. However, I haven't seen the model for cricket posted anywhere in the forums at all so far.
Thank you
TC

AFAIK Optimus One ROMs don't work on OC.

logo_32

Jul 28, 2011
New Delhi
The Little Lion Man

First of all....GOOD JOB...!!
When i was your age i didn't even know what a computer mouse was... :D LOL
You are really an inspiration to many... Hope there are many more gr8 things in store for you... All the very best for that boy...!!!

P.S.: This is just a suggestion... would it be possible to add up the current version number along with the links.. cause that way the data gets more organized and most can just look upto this sticky about the updates of their favorite stuff..!! What say..? If you want ill help you in gathering the data...!! [which i am sure you wont need ;)]

P.P.S.: M gonna test ur open OS soon...!! Just waiting for all of the MODs to support the new baseband... then ill be all set to flash it..!!

Top Liked Posts