What can i do with my Kaiser?

Search This thread

tlccksww

Dec 10, 2007
hello to all of you.
first of all, as everyone, i want to thank everyone who is working hard to make our phones more interesting... :)

i have a TYTN II - Kaiser
windows mobile 6 professional build 5.2.1620
Rom Version 1.56.405.5
Radio Version 1.27.12.11
Protocol Version 22.45.88.07H (if it's even relevent)

i want to first of all if is there any fix for the bad sound on BT?
is there an update to windows mobile 6.1 and what is the difference? i didn't find an update to my rom version...
doe's WM 6.1 fixes the BT bad quality?

and now, i want to know what can i do to make my kaiser more intersting and fun.
please write me everything that come's in mind.

Thank You very much!!!

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
hello to all of you.
first of all, as everyone, i want to thank everyone who is working hard to make our phones more interesting... :)

i have a TYTN II - Kaiser
windows mobile 6 professional build 5.2.1620
Rom Version 1.56.405.5
Radio Version 1.27.12.11
Protocol Version 22.45.88.07H (if it's even relevent)

i want to first of all if is there any fix for the bad sound on BT?
is there an update to windows mobile 6.1 and what is the difference? i didn't find an update to my rom version...
doe's WM 6.1 fixes the BT bad quality?

and now, i want to know what can i do to make my kaiser more intersting and fun.

Thank You very much!!!

It's ok guys I got this one.

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

tlccksww

Dec 10, 2007
i know it's quite a big question but it would be nice to get some ideas.
things you tried and happy with it.
and an advice about the WM 6.1...
thanx

briggs81

Dec 27, 2007
Ontario, Canada
i know it's quite a big question but it would be nice to get some ideas.
things you tried and happy with it.
and an advice about the WM 6.1...
thanx

It is a big question, but all your questions are answered in this huge forum already, so you have to go and do some reading and searching for yourself and you will find all your answers, plus more and you will learn a lot. ;)You will see what people said about 6.1 and you will see waht people said about BT just by reading other threads.

ser00405

Apr 17, 2007
Skanör
Dude, theres official BT fix to download from the HTC: (Bluetooth Hot Fix (for HTC TyTN II) )
http://rapidshare.com/files/77706792/Kai06492.CAB.html

When it comes to "what You can do with You device" the limit is the limit of Your imagination. The people at xda-developer is doing magic, but please use the wiki's and the search function like:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/
From this wiki You select the device of Your interest (Kaiser) http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Kaiser

Now You have the world in front of You: Reviews, Discussions, Hacks and tweaks, ROM upgarding etc.

Last edited:
hello to all of you.

i want to know what can i do to make my kaiser more intersting and fun.

1. the vibrate function can provide you hours of enjoyment, with proper placement (external or internal, your choice)
2. install as many programs as possible, filling up both main memory and storage card, using them once or twice then never use them again. after flashing a new rom, install a new assortment of software you probably don't need.
3. re-encode your favourite pr0n to ppc scaling and impress your friends with today's pocket pr0n.
4. port over wm5 from the wizard (blinding speeds, you won't be sorry)
5. read ALL the stickies in Kaiser upgrading area of forum (this isn't near as fun as the other suggestions, but you'll be able to answer your own questions, and be comfortable in the knowledge that you can hack your phone "without any help")

:)

1 and 3 make a nice combo too!

rjefferis

Oct 19, 2005
Yes there is a WM6.1 upgrade, i am using Shaps at the moment and it seems to work fine for me.

WM6.1 doesnt give you a huge amount new, Shaps 6.1 rom for me has been stable and quick, i dont tend to install much on my phones though other than the included stuff. I do a few bits and install TomTom. 6.1 has threaded sms which is nice but has some annoying little issues, like i cant seem to find a way to forward sms messages any more. bit annoying.
Flicking through some of the other forums people seemed to be muttering about not being able to sync there 6.1 phones with ex2003, i use ex2007 though so i cant comment, mine works fine.

Havent noticed any bad sound quality over bluetooth. Be more specific though, do you mean stereo bluetooth or just normal.

I use the htc home plugin looks nice and works well.

Hope i have helped.

Rob

ps. Remember before you rush out and start flashing roms, read the wiki and things. You have to do stuff like hard spl and things first.

If i were you i would do it in this order.

1. hard spl
2. sim unlock (if needed)
3. wm 6.1 rom
4. radio rom

P1Tater

Retired Senior Moderator
Nov 28, 2007
In UR Head
1. the vibrate function can provide you hours of enjoyment, with proper placement (external or internal, your choice)
2. install as many programs as possible, filling up both main memory and storage card, using them once or twice then never use them again. after flashing a new rom, install a new assortment of software you probably don't need.
3. re-encode your favourite pr0n to ppc scaling and impress your friends with today's pocket pr0n.
4. port over wm5 from the wizard (blinding speeds, you won't be sorry)
5. read ALL the stickies in Kaiser upgrading area of forum (this isn't near as fun as the other suggestions, but you'll be able to answer your own questions, and be comfortable in the knowledge that you can hack your phone "without any help")

:)

1 and 3 make a nice combo too!

You are one sick and twisted individual and I like it.:D