[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

Search This thread

MiguelPereira

Mar 22, 2007
Toronto
Power menu and NO ICS theme!

Hi everyone.
After searching and searching (I'd seen it a few months ago, just didn't remember where), I finally found what I and others are searching. It's a Power Menu (Reboot and Recovery) based on the v_20_g and with no theme. The only exception is the battery icon which now is circular with percentage on the center.
I believe this precisely what others are searching for this ROM!
All credits of this menu goes to PaoloM70!
Enjoy it!

Attachments

• v20g_powermenu.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Aug 13, 2009
Thanks, good rom, but I got problem: No Vietnamese language, so it make some mistake when I use the Vietnam Keyboard :(
Help me to fix it :D

FeRoX80

Oct 20, 2007
In this ROM there is present the script a2sd?
Can I make an ext partition in my SD and then automatically the ROM put the apps in the ext partition?

Reactions: @ndroidvn

pravin_pran

Apr 7, 2011
Mumbai
Wow, this rom refuse to die even after 3 months of release. Its a rare phenomenon to see such a seen long lifespan of a custom rom nw a days.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

T.M.

Jan 3, 2012
Vina del Mar
great rom men!!!

i just have one issue, when i use the keyboard for exemple in the market to search something and press the button search of the same keyboard, this have a delay of 2 seconds to dissappear of the screen, I have this issue in every app, not in market only, it's very little but it's a little annoying too :p

dietoro

Oct 28, 2011
modena
i installed power menù with the CWM "install zip from sdcard" don't know anything about "i.e. disabling signature check" perhaps I am noob a lot!!:crying:

Manvendra05

Jun 29, 2012
New Delhi
My phone is crashing after installing this rom...it is showing settings not responding..did all the steps properly...what should i do ?

Sent from my P500 using xda premium

staticx1

Dec 20, 2011
- rom interface is a bit slow compared to gsnap 2.
- no Hebrew support.

thanks anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power menu and NO ICS theme!

Hi everyone.
    After searching and searching (I'd seen it a few months ago, just didn't remember where), I finally found what I and others are searching. It's a Power Menu (Reboot and Recovery) based on the v_20_g and with no theme. The only exception is the battery icon which now is circular with percentage on the center.
    I believe this precisely what others are searching for this ROM!
    All credits of this menu goes to PaoloM70!
    Enjoy it!
    * All apps which can be download from Google Play Store (Android Market):
    * Gmail
    * Maps
    * youtube
    * thinkdroid.apk
    * talk
    * street view

You cant get the lg Thinkfree office app from the market, the one that comes with stock Rom is both viewer and editor and is locked to Optimus p500s.

Here is the most recent version taken directly from the 2.3 stock rom.
    Dhruv you are best. You have given us 11 ROMS. :p:p:p:pCan you believe is 11 ROM. :confused::confused::confused::confused: MY goodness....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    try it now.. will tell more about battery (fast dormancy wake locks) tomorrow ...

edit: notification-bar symbols are ugly in this stock-rom (gps and wifi buttons look blurry)...

Edit 2: FD bug is still here.. phone doesnt sleep... checked with better battery stats.. fd-tracker has lots of wake locks
    Oh no..... :(((((((((((((( There is no russian language? ((((