Android 2.1 (Eclair) On HTC [27 Jun 2010] (V2.5a) Voice Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TheBrilliantMistake

May 3, 2007
Hi thanks for the guide!
Is the startup.txt on the build from today the same as with the build from 24.01.2010?
I cant get through with rapidshare so I downloaded this: http://htcandroid.xland.cz/XDANDROID.02.02.10.7z

Yeah, same old stuff... just don't forget to move the apps from out of the subfolders in "AndroidApps" and directly into the AndroidApps folder... hen you have all the apps.

I will look at an alternative to Rapidshare.... I just wanted to get a release out as soon as possible

brodos123

Nov 5, 2008
Yeah, same old stuff... just don't forget to move the apps from out of the subfolders in "AndroidApps" and directly into the AndroidApps folder... hen you have all the apps.

I will look at an alternative to Rapidshare.... I just wanted to get a release out as soon as possible

Thanks!!
I guess the core apps are already in the system.sqsh in the new build?

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21

Mediafire is a great alternative or even better use mirrorthe.net as it will give you multiple hosts from one upload. I honestly do not know why anybody even uses rapidshare can anyone enlighten me?

TheBrilliantMistake

May 3, 2007
Mediafire is a great alternative or even better use mirrorthe.net as it will give you multiple hosts from one upload. I honestly do not know why anybody even uses rapidshare can anyone enlighten me?

Uploading as we speak... just a little slow, but it's coming!

Incidentally, I'm using a Transcend Class 6 that came with the SD successfully, and a SanDisk class 2, again successfully. It shouldn't matter but I'm using HelloNasty's ROM (can't recall the ver off the top of my head, but it's 6.5, Com 3)

TheBrilliantMistake

May 3, 2007
hmmm mirrorthe.net ain't working..... even though it's given me a URL.
Perhaps there are timing issues, so will wait 10 mins.... and will start uploading more in the meantime!

This is a real PITA!... and I'm very lazy....not a great combination

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
hmmm mirrorthe.net ain't working..... even though it's given me a URL.
Perhaps there are timing issues, so will wait 10 mins.... and will start uploading more in the meantime!

This is a real PITA!... and I'm very lazy....not a great combination

Yeah i experienced the same prob when using the remote url function, the resulting url didnt work, they must be having some sort of prob. Another multi host service is multiupload.com, It will also upload a file to multiple hosts for you.

Insaneboy

Mar 14, 2008
Can someone clarify for me where the 02.02 build came from?
I don't see anything on the Raphael thread about it or anywhere for that matter.
Thanks. :)

playdo

Jul 7, 2007
I think its just the updated zImage and modules from here
And the build from 24.01.2010 with the newer system.sqsh (25.01.2010)

TheBrilliantMistake

May 3, 2007
Can someone clarify for me where the 02.02 build came from?
I don't see anything on the Raphael thread about it or anywhere for that matter.
Thanks. :)

It came from here http://htcandroid.xland.cz/

It was then repacked specifically for Blackstone (correct Startup applied, all other startups removed, and the applications moved from subfolders into the AndroidApps folder so they appear for all users).

Voila.

This makes for a much easier installation for newbies (and oldies) and removes the option for users to get it wrong.

badrovic

Dec 24, 2009
i booted this file via my htc touch hd, en it was installing ( i guess so by the white words that were scrolling through my screen) and now my screen went black..
the phone is still on!
what happened???
as you may read.. i am a very very big noob

EDIT - It went back on again.. ( white words in my screen )
for the past 5 minutes , nothing happened!

Last edited:

dr_evil69

Sep 19, 2009
works fine so far...

how can i use custom wallpapers (other than from "wallpaper gallery")?

P.S.
Download is also available at:
enterupload.. use google

TheBrilliantMistake

May 3, 2007
i booted this file via my htc touch hd, en it was installing ( i guess so by the white words that were scrolling through my screen) en nou mij screen went black..
the phone is still on!
what happened, as you may read.. i am a very very big noob

The VERY first time you do it... it takes longer than usual (to set up some other stuff)... you should see a display like fireworks for about 5-10 mins
After this, bootup takes about 90 seconds.

Did you see android running AT ALL?

Once it's running.... sometimes it can go into deep sleep mode (power save), but there is a well documented issue that sometimes it cannot wake up from this mode.

When Android is running, you can put it INTO deep sleep mode by pressing the 'end call' key... and you can wake it up by pressing the power button (bearing in mind the 'issue' I just mentioned about it not waking up sometimes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try turning off Manila, rebooting windows, then launching haret (just to try)

But if you really are using a clean install, you should definitely be able to boot (as long as you chose the right device during installation, and you install to SD Card)
    I run Topix 3.6 without Sense, without password, without PIN, without everything like lights enhencement... and each time i try to boot 2.2 i get a different error. This is verry strange. Now i even got a "waiting for sd card" at the end of the building :confused:²
    Sometimes it build everything, unpack and boot, but guive errors then freez.
    I keep tryin'...

EDIT: wow, after more than 20 try, i give up. Each time i try i get an other error.
    Gonna try a search about a log file...
    Iv just installed 2.1 Eclair and it works ok on My HTC Diamond but i still have some problems..I know that camera ist yet supported but i have problem with the usb..i connect my diamond with usb serial and it doesnt shows that he found my phone so i cant get into my internal storage card...Now if i want to put somethong on my Diamond i must run first Windows 6.5 and put files and stuff and than run Android...any help would be appreciated...:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Probably not the best place to get noticed since FroYo is working nicely and Gingerbread is in the oven (minus neopeek's Alpha2). You do know testing for camera is on-going now with your device? Check HERE for that and check HERE for more info on the USB situation.
    :cool:
    n-Joie!
    Dear TheBrilliantMistake,

I have HTC Touch 3G (JADE), can I load the any ver Android given by u in this handset.
    if yes, then please guide, what are the setting to do.

I have tried but faced some problem. error: Terminating heret due to unhandled exception (PC=00daa494)

attachment.php

please guide me....!
    This is for Blackstone/Diamond/Raphael/Topaz/Rhodium,no Jade support
    does this support HTC Touch HD???
    have anybody tried it, any errors or bugs?
    This is for touch hd,try it