Amzer Silicon Jelly Case

Search This thread

Reedddd

Jan 5, 2011
What do you guys think about the colors? I mean, does anyone have the white one, because it says white/transparent on the amzer website, so is it white or transparent now?! Can't decide between grey, black, and white, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance

vj_dustin

Dec 7, 2010
uktopgear.blogspot.com
What do you guys think about the colors? I mean, does anyone have the white one, because it says white/transparent on the amzer website, so is it white or transparent now?! Can't decide between grey, black, and white, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance

white looks the best, but will turn black with dust in 1-2 days..
so dont go for it, how tempting it may seem..
go for the black, it suits the buttons and the portion around the screen nicely..

Reactions: Reedddd

Reedddd

Jan 5, 2011
Thanks for the awnser. I got a silver P500, but I suppose black would still look the best, so I'm getting that, thank you!

Reedddd

Jan 5, 2011
How difficult is it to get the phone with this case in a rather tight jeans pocket? I've had a iPhone case before, with which the phone wouldn't go into my jeans pocket at all, how does it look with that one?

Thanks in advance

slipkn0t

Jul 7, 2011
Dubai
How difficult is it to get the phone with this case in a rather tight jeans pocket? I've had a iPhone case before, with which the phone wouldn't go into my jeans pocket at all, how does it look with that one?

Thanks in advance

silicon cases are usually hard to get in and out because of their rubbery texture...but TPU cases on the other hand are very smooth, so easy to get in and out. you can find some on ebay for around 5 dollars...but make sure it says TPU jelly case or something like that.

slipkn0t

Jul 7, 2011
Dubai
Amzer ships all over the world.

Unfortunately they don't. The American website does, but it's too expensive. I have tried all these Indian websites for this case, but none of them ship outside India, and the ones that say they do, I get an error while shipping out. Someone please let me know if you do find anything. Thanks :)

drymarro

Dec 6, 2011
I have a case for the Optimus V but it's silicone I believe.. never failed me yet. Got it on ebay for like $3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was looking for a rubber case/skin for my P500 to help it survive any drops and I came across this one. It also prevents the dust from getting under the touchscreen which was a rather profound problem on my P500.

Its the Amzer Silicon Jelly Case
    I bought it via flipkart for just 4$ [INR 199]
    But flipkart doesn't deliver internationally, so I've added a few supplement links too.

The Details -

Code:
    Amzer Product Review:

Overview: The Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case is a great option for anyone who is looking for great protection for their LG Optimus T that is a breeze to use, while still providing excellent coverage, design, durability and usage.

Durability: Being cast out of a single piece of durable formulated silicone, the case is very resilient. It has very little give which gives it an excellent grip on the LG Optimus T which helps prevents it from getting caught on things; but even so, the durable material isnt likely to tear unless cut with a blade or stretched heavily. And even when it is strained, stretched, or pinched it snaps back instantaneously without losing its original form or durability.
    Typical damage wise, its very resilient with the exception of sharp slices. Blunt object, jabs and scratches turned up no damage; but it will show cuts from sharp instruments. So just keep it away from the scissors or the cutting board at home and you shouldnt have any problems.

Design/Functionality: Well, unless it installed itself, it couldnt be easier to attach to your LG Optimus T; you just stretch it a bit and pop the LG Optimus T in and you are done. The silicone is molded extremely well has cut outs or raised buttons, ensuring that all your devices features are easily usable. In addition, the silicon’s shape grips the edges of your LG Optimus T, giving it a very firm hold on the phone. As well as preventing it from getting caught on things and potentially tearing, this also prevents the infiltration of small particulates around the LG Optimus T which can eventually cause damage via friction. The excellent grip on the phone, combined with the material also provides an excellent grip on your LG Optimus T, preventing the most common cause of cell phone injury, drops.
    The single piece, flexible material is also extremely good at absorbing and distributing damage across its surface; preventing cracks and other damage that occur due to a high impact at a single point. Additionally, it is extremely lightweight and the great form factor prevents it from being bulky or adding much girth to the device as well as coming in a variety of colors.

Conclusion: This is a great case if youre looking for something that gives you a great fit along with great durability.

Features:

Fashionable & flexible Amzer Jelly Case for your new LG Optimus T!
    The Amzer Jelly Cases are made from durable premium silicone.
    Protect your LG Optimus T from accidental bumps.
    Provides a firm grip and prevents your LG Optimus T from sliding across your cars dashboard or angled surfaces.
    Its special anti-dust and scratch-free properties, preserves your phones shining look.
    Quality material used for this skin provides shield and avoid scratches.
    Helps to prevent your device from sliding on soft surfaces or angle surfaces.
    The revolutionary technology keeps dust away from the case.
    Precise cutouts give easy access to all the functionalities.
    This elegant skin-tight jelly case is perfectly manufactured to fit.
    Installation and removal are very easy.
    Protect your new LG Optimus T at all times.
    Available in different colors to match your personality and thought.
    Specifications:

Type: Silicone Skin Jelly Case
    Material: Premium silicone material.
    Manufacturer: Amzer.

U gotta agree with me..It looks pretty sexy ! :D :p
    And they got many more colours !!

Here's the flipkart link
    Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case For LG Optimus One P500

Here's their official website link
    Amzer® Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Grey For LG Thrive,LG Phoenix

Here's the ebay link
    Amzer Black Silicone Skin Jelly Case For LG Optimus One

Here's the amazon link
    Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for LG Optimus T - Black

PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN THOUGH THE NAMES OF THE CASES ARE DIFFERENT, THEY ALL PERFECTLY FIT OUR OPTIMUS ONE. V,T,S etc. ARE ALL THE SAME STRUCTURE,SHAPE,SIZE AS OPTIMUS ONE.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND MANY OTHER CHEAPER ONES, BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMZER

amzer-silicone-skin-jelly-case-for-lg-optimus-one-p500-89803-400x400-imad3caksyr3jmvm.jpeg
    amzer-silicone-skin-jelly-case-for-lg-optimus-one-p500-89803-400x400-imad3cakrvmd9m8q.jpeg
    Looks good. Thanks button also pressed.

Thank me damn it :mad::p
    If u went to my specified link and ordered it from there, then you WILL get the black one for sure. And i did not specify my colour when i ordered it. Ohh and trust me, the other colours are WAY too gay.

Mate the pic shows black so obvsly the pouch will be black, if u want sumodr colour they had the option at the bottom of the webpage ..I just ordered for a white one!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    is this available at local shop.....or only online...

Local shops don't have amzer.
    Atleast in my city, Nope.
    i jus placed the order without specifying any color..!! ( i hope i jus get the black one, as shown in the pic :D)
    did u specify black when u placed ur order?:confused:
    ( i didn't see an option for selecting the color anywhere):eek:

off topic- slash = \,,/ :cool:

and ur display pic = \,,/ killer!:D

If u went to my specified link and ordered it from there, then you WILL get the black one for sure. And i did not specify my colour when i ordered it. Ohh and trust me, the other colours are WAY too gay.