2,246 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,466

By Flinny, Recognized Developer on 5th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th December 2012, 04:58 AM |#101  
Flag Kharupetia
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Learned a new thing. To uninstall an app directly from home screen you need keep the app for two sec on the remove icon and it turns to uninstall. Sharing it coz many ppl might not know like me....

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onlyankush_s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onlyankush_s Ad-Free

10th December 2012, 07:26 AM |#102  
Flag Kharupetia
Thanks Meter: 89

More
I wish to have quick setting that comes by default but customizable as i want to add GPS auto rotate and flashlight in that.
Seriously doesn't see anypoint in have two quick setting as of now. Moreover i like the design of default quick setting over cm quick settings

10th December 2012, 07:48 AM |#103  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2,582

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyankush_s

I wish to have quick setting that comes by default but customizable as i want to add GPS auto rotate and flashlight in that.
Seriously doesn't see anypoint in have two quick setting as of now. Moreover i like the design of default quick setting over cm quick settings

What do you mean by "quick settings"? By what you say (adding flash and so on), I presume you're reffering to notification switches. If you want the default Android 4.2 only, you can disable CM one in settings.

Sent from nowhere over the air...
10th December 2012, 07:51 AM |#104  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:

User Customization options related to Quick Settings is probably being developed / tested, and will surely be found in the future builds.

CM devs decided not to wait on the options and present us the revamped quick settings for now.
10th December 2012, 08:14 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I' be just switched from nk111's rom to see if this is more stable, so far so good.
1 issue that I've had in both is the keyboard not hiding properly, i used swype in cm10, using stock here. Neither of them hide properly. Not really an issue as the back button usually closes it, but it's a bit of a nuisance.

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app
10th December 2012, 08:53 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

Learned a new thing. To uninstall an app directly from home screen you need keep the app for two sec on the remove icon and it turns to uninstall. Sharing it coz many ppl might not know like me....

Works also with dragging from app drawer on to Cancel.

10th December 2012, 08:54 AM |#107  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 560

More
Hi there.After using this ROM for 5 mins,I can't figure out how to enable USB debugging ,any one care to enlighten me?
10th December 2012, 08:57 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisname

Hi there.After using this ROM for 5 mins,I can't figure out how to enable USB debugging ,any one care to enlighten me?

In System Settings you have to tap About Phone 7 times, then Developer Options will appear, and in there you can enable it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rel_dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rel_dude Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 09:02 AM |#109  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 560

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rel_dude

In System Settings you have to tap About Phone 7 times, then Developer Options will appear, and in there you can enable it.

Developer options still refuse to appear ,damn,now I can't flash new ROMs as I am s-on....
Will gapps for 4.1 work for this ROM too

Edit h,I found out how to enable developer options
10th December 2012, 09:16 AM |#110  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 552

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisname

Developer options still refuse to appear ,damn,now I can't flash new ROMs as I am s-on....
Will gapps for 4.1 work for this ROM too

Why use GAPPS 4.1 when this ROM is on Android 4.2?
The Following User Says Thank You to PVL_93_RU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PVL_93_RU Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 09:37 AM |#111  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Just dirty flashed build 2. Everything works great including camera. There were some glitches in video recording that was fixed through wiping app data. As always great work Flinny!!

sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)