2,246 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,466

By Flinny, Recognized Developer on 5th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2012, 09:55 AM |#21  
Flag Togliatty
Thanks Meter: 71

More
People, i made full wipe and install this ROM, but i have only english keyboard, with another language - black screen. What i need to do?

6th December 2012, 10:03 AM |#22  
Flag Beveren-Waas
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
One other bug detected besides the good old green line thing:

Bluetooth isn't connecting to my carkit. Car can't find phone and vice versa...
It worked on every other previous CM10 build.

Other people (with clean install) have it working?

Not complaining, just telling you!
6th December 2012, 10:12 AM |#23  
Flag Kharupetia
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Screen off issue is a big problem.. It doesn't switch on for a while after disconnection of call

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2
6th December 2012, 10:12 AM |#24  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i just tried this rom and in my opinion it's little bit laggy compared to AOSP 4.2 builds which run really smoothly
6th December 2012, 10:31 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyke007

One other bug detected besides the good old green line thing:

Bluetooth isn't connecting to my carkit. Car can't find phone and vice versa...
It worked on every other previous CM10 build.

Other people (with clean install) have it working?

+1

Not working here either. However, I've been having trouble with BT on Flinny's AOSP builds too, but the phone was able to see and be seen by other devices.
6th December 2012, 10:35 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Did a full wipe-install and have no issues at all so far, it's running great! One thing I noticed is that the kill-all button in the taskmanager is missing. 4.1.2 had a little button in the topright corner to kill all apps. Would love to see that back. Apart from that absolutely fabulous release
6th December 2012, 10:48 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Install flinnycm101_saga_01 with full wipe. And I've got a strange bug with keyboard: when i choose Russian language and want to type anything got message "keyboard has stopped unexpectedly" or just black screen without any buttons, until I change the language. Cure it by installing LatinIME.apk from your flinnyAOSP42_saga_06.
The Following User Says Thank You to BblDE3HAP For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BblDE3HAP Ad-Free
6th December 2012, 11:01 AM |#28  
Flag Togliatty
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaTHunTeR

Install flinnycm101_saga_01 with full wipe. And I've got a strange bug with keyboard: when i choose Russian language and want to type anything got message "keyboard has stopped unexpectedly" or just black screen without any buttons, until I change the language. Cure it by installing LatinIME.apk from your flinnyAOSP42_saga_06.

the same problem...
6th December 2012, 11:03 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 485

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan626

Did a full wipe-install and have no issues at all so far, it's running great! One thing I noticed is that the kill-all button in the taskmanager is missing. 4.1.2 had a little button in the topright corner to kill all apps. Would love to see that back. Apart from that absolutely fabulous release

Is the kill all button not an aokp feature? Don't think there was one in cm10.
6th December 2012, 11:14 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Wow.. I had deliberately avoided cm 7 builds.. I hate GB..and hence this is my first CM..and I'm a happy man! awesome work!
Except for the green overlay in photo previews, found nothing esle wrong!

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app
6th December 2012, 11:22 AM |#31  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 8,466

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meinnameisthase

+1

Not working here either. However, I've been having trouble with BT on Flinny's AOSP builds too, but the phone was able to see and be seen by other devices.

BT got changed completely in 4.2 upstream, seems there are some incompatibility problems at the moment with the new implementation. There is nothing I can do about it other than track upstream changes/fixes until it works again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan626

CM10.1 does not have all of the CM10 features merged yet, as and when things are merged there will be new builds with those additional features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaTHunTeR

Will investigate this and see what changes CM made to LatinIME that could cause the problem, I'll see if there are any patches awaiting merge also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teadrinker

Is the kill all button not an aokp feature? Don't think there was one in cm10.

The clear all button was merged into CM10 in the last few weeks. It's not yet been ported to 10.1

Nick.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flinny For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)