Help! Search rom or backup HTC Butterfly (x920e not China)

Search This thread

An69

Jun 21, 2012
Yaroslavl
Nandroid backup

Nandroid backup HTC Butterfly x920e Russia!1.10.411.1

disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=LcfAft%2BKaEiNscl9LzK7tkzKi1LQM/XObbzh%2Bc73Pis%3D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulian

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
I tried but doesn't find the file, where do i have to put it in int sdcard to let cwm find the backup.

You need to do a back up via cwm then go to that folder n place this file n then reboot into cwm and restore

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

So far porting is failing

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

Pulian

Sep 15, 2008
Backup CWM of europe version HTC Butterfly x920E 1.21.401.2:

http://yadi.sk/d/EU7pHCyp6VW5y

Hi bro, thanks in advance for you backup, i need it. But i cant install CWM, i used 6035 6031 6028 but failed im searching cwm-6027-touch-recovery but cant found. can you tell me wich recovery works on this x920e.

I did backup using open recovery but need restore you backup

ok, i find cwm working, im doing backup first and later restore you backup and post result
thanks

Last edited:

drop-zone

Nov 23, 2012
if you want to install the above mentioned update via recovery:

flash this h.t.t.p.s://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1xzf0v_NA-CRjEwMGtiMzRXd3c/edit?usp=sharing kernel first

(kernel is from a cn 4.2.2 rom ,thx toxiaoxiang8002 - h.t.t.p://bbs.gfan.com/ )

then boot into recovery and restor the backup without boot files

sry for my bad english

cu drop-zone

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
Still Didn't found one but you can try virtuous Rom from Droid DNA section I used Russian version and worked well except Bluetooth.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
It finaly worked for me.

installed cwm 6027 (newer ones won't work) than made backup. Restart device. Searched the folder and placed your backup in this folder. Restart device in recovery and installed the the backup I've just placed in de backup folder. Then manually flash boot.img from the backup otherwise wifi won't work. After restart the phone has to do a smal update and after the small one the jb 4.2.2 update wil come up or search for update and everything will install. I am on stock 4.2.2 now and bootloader still open with Hboot 1.54 and runs fine now

Top Liked Posts