Rome
Base Rom: Fw Froyo_UK_3.4.2-117 2.2.1

MOTOBLUR deleted and replaced with Aosp applications

snap20110201175518.png
snap20110201175548.png

snap20110201175603.png
snap20110201175617.png

Changelog:

+ Deleted some app xxblur.apk and replaced with aosp apk!
+ Changed Default WP
+ Added fix for Haptik vibration touch (thank's to mcm_xyz)
+ Added driver in system/lib for playback 720p (thank's to walter79)
+ AdwLauncher 1.3.6 standalone
+ Apn on-off/Quickboot/typoclock/facebook 1.5.0
+ Added Spare parts and devtools, and other app (dsp manager etc..)
+ Milestone OC 1.4.7
+ System recovery by tenfar
+ App setVsel
+ Adobe flash player and showcase
+ Changed default fonts
+ Bootanimation from Galaxys
+ This rom its Multilanguage ;)

Do a full wipe before and after flashing!

** Download Rom >>> Froyo DeBlurred, unzipped and put the folder in your microsd, in this way >>> sdcard/goapkrev/backup. installed as a restore, after flash wipe/data and reboot! Enjoy!

*** ive installed this rom from original UK froyo(rooted), and from original UK eclair, i dont tested from fw eclair 2.21/2.34....in anyway if you flash, dont back at your original eclair 2.21/2.34 but you can flash with rsd only eclair uk 2.51! (or uk froyo).

_______________________________________________________________________________________

++ Download version 2 >>> Froyo Deblurred v2

Changelog

+ Replaced Mediagallery with Gallery 3d
+ Changed default WP
+ Added fix/driver for recording-playback 720p (thank's to walter79)
+ Removed spareparts/devtools/terminal emulator/setVsel and nexus LW
+ Added FmRadio from droid2 (thank's to Martinml)
+ New Maps
+ Replaced music player aosp with Musicplayer Motorola
+ Added Barcode scanner
+ Added wifi manager
+ Added Milestone usb tether for froyo
+ Added Appbrain
+ leave the other app about version 1

Nothing to donate, just appreciate with a simple thank's! :p

Last edited:

gdodinet

Sep 16, 2010
gilles.dodinet.fr
Thanks! I didn't test much but it seems to be working flawlessly. I flashed the blurred uk yesterday but failed to apply the haptic fix (bootloop), thus rollbacked to deblur 2.34 -- Higgsy's trick concerning downgradibility (?) also seems to work. I will try to theme it aas soon as i find the time (black statusbar and jog thingies).

PseudoMax

Dec 20, 2005
HELP

Hi

I a rooted my wifes brand spanking new Defy (with SuperOneClick). I then downloaded this ROM and unzipped it to the correct folder on the SD card. I "restored" it to the phone and all went well ... until I tried to reboot! Now it goes into an endless loop of rebooting, showing the initial splashscreen and then rebooting again!!

Following this I can't get back to the bootloader with the "options" but I can get a USB connection and RSLite recognises the phone. I have spent 4 hours trying to download an sbf I can find! Only 1 has actually allowed the "start" button in RSLite to be active and when I try to flash I immediately get a (0x7100) error. The log file tells me that the path is invalid. I have tried moving it to the c: path and then done the "counting" of the letters for the unusual path ... no success!

I am on Windows 7, RSLite v4.9

Any suggestions ... mostly likely in terms of whach sbf to download and/or how to activate the start button in RSLite?!!

Any help appreciated!!

slashvanyoung

Aug 10, 2010
Hi

I a rooted my wifes brand spanking new Defy (with SuperOneClick). I then downloaded this ROM and unzipped it to the correct folder on the SD card. I "restored" it to the phone and all went well ... until I tried to reboot! Now it goes into an endless loop of rebooting, showing the initial splashscreen and then rebooting again!!

Following this I can't get back to the bootloader with the "options" but I can get a USB connection and RSLite recognises the phone. I have spent 4 hours trying to download an sbf I can find! Only 1 has actually allowed the "start" button in RSLite to be active and when I try to flash I immediately get a (0x7100) error. The log file tells me that the path is invalid. I have tried moving it to the c: path and then done the "counting" of the letters for the unusual path ... no success!

I am on Windows 7, RSLite v4.9

Any suggestions ... mostly likely in terms of whach sbf to download and/or how to activate the start button in RSLite?!!

Any help appreciated!!

Have you tried pulling the battery and then holding vol.-up while re-inserting the battery to get to the bootloader?

You'll need bootloader access to flash a different .sbf via RSDlite.

----

Anyway, this ROM looks like a keeper upon first boot. I was on jboogie's Froyo Beta 2 (China ROM) before and I just wiped, restored, wiped-again and flashed the T-Mobile-boot-only.sbf. So far I haven't noticed any bugs. Thanks! :)

Edit: Found one little bug that I've seen in many "deblured" ROMs: The media gallery link isn't working in the camera app. Not a biggie but maybe something to keep in mind for future releases. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Last edited:

harpyboy

Dec 31, 2008
I was on SEA 2.51, and this doesn't work just using recovery.
I have to flash a UK 3.4.2_bootonly.sbf to get out of boot loop. (never tried a UK 2.51 like iaio)

Only a few things:
- This rom has a 3rd party camera software installed. The stock one was not able to access media gallery. Any idea how to fix this?
- LED light doesn't work for Camcorder. (probably same for any other ROMs too)
- Has a customized font. Looks unique but not my taste.

Everything else is good and stable and fast ! Boot animation the best of all.

slashvanyoung

Aug 10, 2010
I had some issues with button assignment (home and search) after my initial flash, but wiping via stock recovery ironed those out.

I'm very pleased with this ROM! The missing/corrupt media gallery link is the only bug I'm experiencing after a few hours of use now.

PseudoMax

Dec 20, 2005
Have you tried pulling the battery and then holding vol.-up while re-inserting the battery to get to the bootloader?

You'll need bootloader access to flash a different .sbf via RSDlite.

Hi

Yes I can get to bootloader ... but need a suggestion on RSDLite as to why certain .sbf files don't activate the "Start" button to flash ...?

Thanks

crazyVII

Jul 16, 2008
can anyone confirm?

everything working inclusive:
- flash
- compass?
- gps
- wifi?

greets guys :=)))

would appriciate any advice/help,
also i'm using 2.51 .. anyone -successfully- flashed yet?

best regards,
-

ps.:// some more instructions / specifications on the first post would be very great :)

crazyVII

Jul 16, 2008
great news

thanks a lot...

may i ask which version u were coming from (maybe also 2.51?)
any problems on flashing / restoring?

thanks a lot,
-

zmesler

Apr 10, 2008
Cambridge
Can confirm that GPS, wifi, bluetooth, camcorder led, compas is working fine for me. GPS gets fix in no time (5sec most of the time). The only thing that was not working was haptic feedback on 4 bottom keys and market apps but that was easily fixed by flashing THIS.
I would also recommend flashing THIS for 848x480 @8mbit @30fps video recording and 720p video playback.

Last edited:

iaio72

Jul 16, 2009
Rome
Can you tell us exactly which apks you replaced and which stock apks you replaced them with?

its a long list....if you want i put here a screen!
but normal in original froyo, if you see the system/app many app are blurxxx.apk, i removed many app, and I did not remove the applications that send the system to FC, as blurservice, setup, etc ...
other example
blurcalculator/blurcalendar/blurcalendar provider i replaced with aosp: calculator/calendar/calendar provider....

of course, this isn't an experiment , because I already had experience with DEXT backflip and milestone, from whom I learned to know which applications blur to remove and which applications android aosp are compatible ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Base Rom: Fw Froyo_UK_3.4.2-117 2.2.1

MOTOBLUR deleted and replaced with Aosp applications

snap20110201175518.png
    snap20110201175548.png

snap20110201175603.png
    snap20110201175617.png

Changelog:

+ Deleted some app xxblur.apk and replaced with aosp apk!
    + Changed Default WP
    + Added fix for Haptik vibration touch (thank's to mcm_xyz)
    + Added driver in system/lib for playback 720p (thank's to walter79)
    + AdwLauncher 1.3.6 standalone
    + Apn on-off/Quickboot/typoclock/facebook 1.5.0
    + Added Spare parts and devtools, and other app (dsp manager etc..)
    + Milestone OC 1.4.7
    + System recovery by tenfar
    + App setVsel
    + Adobe flash player and showcase
    + Changed default fonts
    + Bootanimation from Galaxys
    + This rom its Multilanguage ;)

Do a full wipe before and after flashing!

** Download Rom >>> Froyo DeBlurred, unzipped and put the folder in your microsd, in this way >>> sdcard/goapkrev/backup. installed as a restore, after flash wipe/data and reboot! Enjoy!

*** ive installed this rom from original UK froyo(rooted), and from original UK eclair, i dont tested from fw eclair 2.21/2.34....in anyway if you flash, dont back at your original eclair 2.21/2.34 but you can flash with rsd only eclair uk 2.51! (or uk froyo).

_______________________________________________________________________________________

++ Download version 2 >>> Froyo Deblurred v2

Changelog

+ Replaced Mediagallery with Gallery 3d
    + Changed default WP
    + Added fix/driver for recording-playback 720p (thank's to walter79)
    + Removed spareparts/devtools/terminal emulator/setVsel and nexus LW
    + Added FmRadio from droid2 (thank's to Martinml)
    + New Maps
    + Replaced music player aosp with Musicplayer Motorola
    + Added Barcode scanner
    + Added wifi manager
    + Added Milestone usb tether for froyo
    + Added Appbrain
    + leave the other app about version 1

Nothing to donate, just appreciate with a simple thank's! :p
    I like this rom but I found 2 bugs: "Terminal Emulator" and "SetVSel" don't work.
    thanks a lot...

may i ask which version u were coming from (maybe also 2.51?)
    any problems on flashing / restoring?

thanks a lot,
    -

I was coming from:
    2.34 deblur >> chinese froyo (RDSlite) >> Froyo UK Deblurred (nandroid restore)

No problems on flashing/renstoring.
    original gallery its mediagallery its correct? ( 2d non 3d)

Yes. It's needed for the gallery link in the camera. It's possible to have both installed, side-by-side.
    Added version 2