[Edited and solved]Teclast x98 Air III (M5C5) and Mirek 7 not working.

Search This thread

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
Hi,

I have not enough post on this forum to post on the development section.
I just want to thank Mirek for the great work he do on his Android Stock Rom. It work very well on my Teclast x98 Air III. :good:

Really really thanks to you because the Teclast stock rom is full of useless chines application and the launcher is lagging so much... :laugh:

Bye! :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

0czko

Mar 10, 2011
Hi,

I have not enough post on this forum to post on the development section.
I just want to thank Mirek for the great work he do on his Android Stock Rom. It work very well on my Teclast x98 Air III. :good:

Really really thanks to you because the Teclast stock rom is full of useless chines application and the launcher is lagging so much... :laugh:

Bye! :fingers-crossed:
1. Does camera works properly when using apps for QR recognizing like Barcode Scanner? Camera in Skype is working well too? Check it out and let us know :)
2. Any freezes when playing extensively 3D games?
3. Is speaker sound quiet?

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
1. Does camera works properly when using apps for QR recognizing like Barcode Scanner? Camera in Skype is working well too? Check it out and let us know :)
2. Any freezes when playing extensively 3D games?
3. Is speaker sound quiet?

1 - No, the caméra isn't working
2 - Yes, I test on Asphalt and it's freezing :(
3 - No, the speaker is good

So, it's a fail for me, I don't care of the camera, but for the game, I need it working well.
Any fix yet?

Thanks to tell me this :)

See ya

Edit : Does the "Teclast X98 Air III & Air 3G debloated GoogleNow custom roms" work well?

Last edited:

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
It is working well and no freezes so it's a must for m5c5. You can root it and install xposed framework after flash.

Thanks again, I will do this :)

This forum is a must!

By the way, do you know if a remix OS rom is in development for this tablet?

:fingers-crossed:

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
No, and it won't be.

Ok.

So, another problem, I can't go back. I can't flash the google now rom, I have this error : Created filesystem with 11/1024 inodes and 1102/4096 blocks formatting 'factory' partition... error: wipe_block_device: wipe not supported on non-linux platforms sending 'factory' (0 KB)... FAILED () finished. total time: 0.120s

Do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thanks.

0czko

Mar 10, 2011
Check carefully instructions in the first post. Remember to put custom_config in MFT folder and rename to 0FFF in MFT setings BEFORE flash just like on the screenshot. It should be the same. If that don't help, I won't help you. I flashed that rom over Mirek flawlessly.

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
Check carefully instructions in the first post. Remember to put custom_config in MFT folder and rename to 0FFF in MFT setings BEFORE flash just like on the screenshot. It should be the same. If that don't help, I won't help you. I flashed that rom over Mirek flawlessly.

Ok, thanks!

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
So, it's ok now, I fully install the google now rom and it works great :)

Problem solved

andrepd

Dec 4, 2011

What instructions are those? I would love if you could point me to detailed instructions. What is that 0FFF that I have to put in MFT? Thanks!

MAGIo18

Nov 29, 2011
I have got Air iii 32GB m5C5 as well, but after installing MIREK7 it always tries to activate the 3g module, which doesn't exist. Is there any way to deactivate it or get it out of the firmware?

pilot error

Jan 22, 2016
softbrick?

Well my air iii is now a useless paper weight, I followed Chris's simple instructions on tech tablets to copy dual bios file to internal memory, and flash with "update IFWI", it worked all the way to the end, then when it rebooted it is stuck in boot loop.
I have tried to re-flash a dozen rom's all with no success, can't flash a new bios, can't get ionioni's trick to work either, says it's done, but still stuck in boot loop lol

I am a first time android user with this tablet, or was, what can I try next anyone?

P.s... there are pics of my bios in my profile if that helps..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For solve the bootloop on air III if we can access to the DNX i just followed the http://xdaforums.com/x98-air/help/baytrail-dnx-mode-bios-flashing-tool-t3295105? instructions,i have used this files for solve the problem(https://www.dropbox.com/s/dczztwzyfj6m7xb/Bios%20Solve.rar?dl=0)
    In this .rar archive there are 5 files,2 of them are the kit provided by ionioni(bios_flasher.efi,md5add).
    The other 3 are:
    Original Bios(X98_Air_3G_Dual.bin) it works great when signed with this device;
    Fastboot(fastboot)trought this we put the signed bios file to the device in dnx mode;
    Signed Bios(SIGNED_BIOS.BIN) it works for me =)

PS:sorry if i didn't replied early but i just broke the tablet some days ago and i was so angry =(
    I have changed on bios the priority of boot to a Usb connected to the tablet and i have done a "boot override....usb..." i don't remember fine that,but after this the device is dead =(