Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bricked S920 :(
solved - please help my post

4th December 2014, 08:24 AM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Unhappy
i'm looking Recovery s920 which the recovery able to use VibeUI OTA update ??
The Following User Says Thank You to jobzsparrow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jobzsparrow Ad-Free
4th December 2014, 08:47 AM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobzsparrow

i'm looking Recovery s920 which the recovery able to use VibeUI OTA update ??

is there any custom recovery support OTA updates?
4th December 2014, 10:14 AM |#244  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Could you please tell me where do you buy the Lenovo S920 smartphone? I have ever seen it from http://www.pompmall.com/lenovo-s920-...martphone.html, but i want to have a better comparision, so please any good suggestion?
5th December 2014, 09:29 AM |#245  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Hi guys, a lady friend of mine has this phone but it's kind of slow and she has a big problem with memory. When trying to install any apps she gets not enough storage. Internal storage has 30mb available. I have rooted the phone some time ago and installed a custom rom which I'll include a picture. I've installed 16gb class 10 SD card and tried to follow some instructions on how to use the SD card as internal memory. I do the changes but for some reason it doesn't work. I'd like someone to tell me which is the best rom for this phone and which guide to follow to be able to use the SD card as internal memory. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1417771712250.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	3049128  
7th December 2014, 10:46 AM |#246  

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys I was wondering if this was happening to you guys too. So whenever I go to Settings>About phone>System Updates and whenever I tap on System Updates it shows "Settings has stopped working" . Anyone know how to fix this and I just hard set my phone but it was happening before too. Hopefully the screenshot will explain everything, thanks!

Sent from my Lenovo S920 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1417949143528.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	3052085  
23rd December 2014, 05:06 PM |#247  

More
Unhappy HELP ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyxr_

Hey guys I was wondering if this was happening to you guys too. So whenever I go to Settings>About phone>System Updates and whenever I tap on System Updates it shows "Settings has stopped working" . Anyone know how to fix this and I just hard set my phone but it was happening before too. Hopefully the screenshot will explain everything, thanks!

Sent from my Lenovo S920 using XDA Free mobile app

Hello. I bought this phone because on the web said 3G 900/2100. 900 Perfect! 2100 unnecessary in my country. When I entered the engineer mode, I noticed that it only works in 2100 I updated rom to 4.4.2 and when I go to the mode engineer appears 900 and 2100 , I select only 900 but nothing . I can not connect to the network. Emergency calls only. Can someone tell me that I can do? I just want to use 900 and I only use a sim. Please... is there someone who can help me?
23rd December 2014, 09:40 PM |#248  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpjeanpaul

Hello. I bought this phone because on the web said 3G 900/2100. 900 Perfect! 2100 unnecessary in my country. When I entered the engineer mode, I noticed that it only works in 2100 I updated rom to 4.4.2 and when I go to the mode engineer appears 900 and 2100 , I select only 900 but nothing . I can not connect to the network. Emergency calls only. Can someone tell me that I can do? I just want to use 900 and I only use a sim. Please... is there someone who can help me?

You can change the modem file, and try different versions.
For example:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry31044458

http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/1650-l...3%D0%BB%D1%8F/
11th January 2015, 10:23 AM |#249  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Talking
Hi all.
After various search the net for root tools, I tried Vroot, iRoot, flash kinguser thru stock recovery (silly me) but then,.. successfully root my S920 Vibeui 1.5 using Root Genius. And manage to flash cwm recovery using mobile uncle tool.

Root Genius - http://www.shuame.com/en/root/
6th March 2015, 10:33 PM |#250  

More
Hello everyone I have problem with viper4android. My phone is Lenovo S920 running on android 4.4.2 and then I tried to install viper4a, install the driver and reboot. But unfortunately it won't work and the viper4a asking for installing the driver again even I already push the viper4a into /system. Many way I tried to install the viper4a but fail and my college said that I need to change SELinux so I change it and nothing happen, it's same.

Even I already edit system/etc/audio.effect.conf and also push the lib viper4a into system/lib/soundfx and again nothing change. My phone is already root, busybox ready, SELinux set to permissive and it seem no hope installing viper4a on my phone...

anybody please help me to fix this problem... My ears have been very comfortable with viper4a and I would not replace it with another sound engine.

I want to provide ss from my phone but I can not because of this is my new post in here...
7th March 2015, 10:47 AM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagemazu

Hello everyone I have problem with viper4android. My phone is Lenovo S920 running on android 4.4.2 and then I tried to install viper4a, install the driver and reboot. But unfortunately it won't work and the viper4a asking for installing the driver again even I already push the viper4a into /system. Many way I tried to install the viper4a but fail and my college said that I need to change SELinux so I change it and nothing happen, it's same.

Even I already edit system/etc/audio.effect.conf and also push the lib viper4a into system/lib/soundfx and again nothing change. My phone is already root, busybox ready, SELinux set to permissive and it seem no hope installing viper4a on my phone...

anybody please help me to fix this problem... My ears have been very comfortable with viper4a and I would not replace it with another sound engine.

I want to provide ss from my phone but I can not because of this is my new post in here...

just download and install ViPER4Android_FX_A4.x.apk in ViPER4Android FX
http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=48

after ViPER4Android installed , you can move it into system app (unnecessary) then install Driver

it should work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)