FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[N7100 4.3]N7100 XXUEMJ2_XXUEMJ2_LBEMJ2 PreRooted-Deodexed

31,754 posts
Thanks Meter: 64,229

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 18th October 2013, 09:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2013, 11:08 AM |#21  
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 1,422

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xupitan

Any difference way to install with MI6 version ? or the same ?
And u try to take some mod with xposed modules, these work well or not
And @dr.ketan what's about ur mod for MI6, it still working well ?

oh.. havent test with xposed. since the one i use to test last time is without the bootloader. some function was dead. but mostly note3 mod working fine.

wth... i need to wipe the device later as well... testing it again properly... :P

18th October 2013, 11:08 AM |#22  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
I have check smali and there are many difference in both so decided to make all mod again irespective of checking it.
18th October 2013, 11:11 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atonal

Hi Dr.ketan,thx for all your work and time, you are spending here, great work. I tested your Rom, and it's the best of the leak Roms. I got same problems like other users (Google wipe out,Samsung kb crashes,have thick lines and yes,I do a clean installation with full wipe before,and flash latest gapps.... ) and some others ....will this be better on new leak? Cause, if I don't can go back, I want be sure,that it is a allday usable firmware......
And, it's not possible to go back to 4.1.2 then? Or I need to flash a boot loader of 4.1.2 first? Or with a nandroid restore? Thx for answers.....greets atonal

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk-4

18th October 2013, 11:11 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Ok, thank you and your team!
We now wait and try to test it before mod , @Chainfire still not pm for u about SU ?
18th October 2013, 11:11 AM |#25  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnn888

this is kind of scary. never happen to me before. i was excited to try out the new leak, but having read dr's instruction. i felt uneasy...feels like having an icrap device which can't be downgraded either...

so true... i am still remembering the horror after installing 6.15 on 3gs...
18th October 2013, 11:14 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Thx
18th October 2013, 11:15 AM |#27  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atonal

Hi Dr.ketan,thx for all your work and time, you are spending here, great work. I tested your Rom, and it's the best of the leak Roms. I got same problems with other users (Google wipe out,Samsung kb crashes,have thick lines ) and some other ....will this be better on new leak? Cause, if I don't can go back, I want be sure,that it is a allday usable firmware......
And, it's not possible to go back to 4.1.2 then? Or I need to flash a boot loader of 4.1.2 first? Or with a nandroid restore? The for answers.....greets atonal

I didn't found any glitch in last 20 hrs
I think no one ever think to move back unless any thing new appears

Quote:
Originally Posted by xupitan

Ok, thank you and your team!
We now wait and try to test it before mod , @Chainfire still not pm for u about SU ?

We had communication, I have sent him link for ROM too and he said he is little busy this week, but anyway we have this ROM prerooted, and will soon get update from him mean time.
18th October 2013, 11:20 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Maybe a "bypass bootloader" concept will appear with Note 2 !
Btw thank you again and w8 now
18th October 2013, 11:33 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
What is new in this leak?
18th October 2013, 11:34 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 681

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edan1979

oh.. havent test with xposed. since the one i use to test last time is without the bootloader. some function was dead. but mostly note3 mod working fine.

wth... i need to wipe the device later as well... testing it again properly... :P

so mj2 IS functional without new bootloader.. thought rom wont boot or wifi wont work without bootloader flash
18th October 2013, 11:34 AM |#31  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
It's UP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)