FORUMS

[APP] BLN control - the official BLN settings app by neldar

569 posts
Thanks Meter: 363
 
By neldar, Retired Recognized Developer on 30th October 2010, 09:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2011, 11:44 AM |#891  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
hi

im using bln control pro on my galaxy S II with litening rom 6.1 that supports BLN but some times BLN dont work correctly and my notification led dont light when i have missed sms on handcent sms app. I downloaded bln test app and it shows this information:
bln enabled: true
notificationLed enabled: false
is bln kernel: true
isblnliblights: true

and on bln control pro app bln status is enabled .
how can i activate my notification led to work ?

and i have another question , is this possible to configure BLN to activate my LED notifications when i have missed call or messages from internet messengers like VIBER, WHATS APP, TANGO, ...?

thanks
23rd October 2011, 12:46 PM |#892  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hello, i use the SGS2 with litening rom 6.1 too. Same problem, i use now the tasker app with bln and it works. Look here
The Following User Says Thank You to rh7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rh7 Ad-Free
23rd October 2011, 01:07 PM |#893  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rh7

Hello, i use the SGS2 with litening rom 6.1 too. Same problem, i use now the tasker app with bln and it works. Look here

thank you but i realy dont understand so much about programming and writing codes! i ithink it so complicated!! i want something simple and grafical UI . is this only solution for triggering BLN app??

i have another question too, is there any other solution for trigering LED when reciving mail from yahoo or gmail?

tx
23rd October 2011, 01:18 PM |#894  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Tasker is very easy, install the app and all files you need are to download in the thread.
With Gmail BLN works for me without any modification. Yahoo i dont use...
The Following User Says Thank You to rh7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rh7 Ad-Free
23rd October 2011, 01:23 PM |#895  
sakindia123's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 9,667
 
More
hello neldar
is there a way to add it to the kernel?
thanks!
regards
24th October 2011, 04:55 AM |#896  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
bln half works!
hi,

the led lights turn on when i get a text message only when the screen is off first. if i get a message, then the screen turns off, the led lights won't turn on.
the led used to turn on even after the screen turned off after i got a message but now it doesn't work that way

and when i used the bln test app. it said my "notificationled enabled : false"
but the other 3 are true. how do i make it true?

Model number: GT-I9100M
android version: 2.3.3
Baseband version: I9100MUGKG2
Kernel version: [email protected] #8
build number: GINGERBREAD.UGKG2

and in the system\lib\hw\lights.GT-I9100.so file. all my other .so files end with the "M" like lights.GT-I9100M.so so maybe this has something to do with it?
i tried renaming that one file without the M and added the M in it but then lights.GT-I9100.so file is recreated... :\

hope someone can help me

thanks!
24th October 2011, 07:31 AM |#897  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjers

hi,

the led lights turn on when i get a text message only when the screen is off first. if i get a message, then the screen turns off, the led lights won't turn on.
the led used to turn on even after the screen turned off after i got a message but now it doesn't work that way

and when i used the bln test app. it said my "notificationled enabled : false"
but the other 3 are true. how do i make it true?

Model number: GT-I9100M
android version: 2.3.3
Baseband version: I9100MUGKG2
Kernel version: [email protected] #8
build number: GINGERBREAD.UGKG2

and in the system\lib\hw\lights.GT-I9100.so file. all my other .so files end with the "M" like lights.GT-I9100M.so so maybe this has something to do with it?
i tried renaming that one file without the M and added the M in it but then lights.GT-I9100.so file is recreated... :\

hope someone can help me

thanks!

same problem
29th October 2011, 12:40 PM |#898  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boeselhack

hi neldar,
just bought the BLN control pro on the market and hoped that I could deactivate the LED notifications for e-mails. But that doesn't seems to be possible or did I miss something? Is there an option for that? Didn't find something with the thread search.
I would like to use it just for missed calls or sms.
thx!

You have to disable any notification of the e-mail app to disable led notifications, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willam71

Hi,

I downloaded bln free and bln test from the market and the mod seems to be working fine on my ROM. I am seriously considering buying the full version, I have two questions though:
- is this app still actively being maintained?
- can calendar notifications be expected to be supported in the not very distant future?
TIA

Sent from my GT-I9100

Yes, the app is still being maintained, but the update intervall has become longer, because I have less time available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x625

hi

im using bln control pro on my galaxy S II with litening rom 6.1 that supports BLN but some times BLN dont work correctly and my notification led dont light when i have missed sms on handcent sms app. I downloaded bln test app and it shows this information:
bln enabled: true
notificationLed enabled: false
is bln kernel: true
isblnliblights: true

and on bln control pro app bln status is enabled .
how can i activate my notification led to work ?

and i have another question , is this possible to configure BLN to activate my LED notifications when i have missed call or messages from internet messengers like VIBER, WHATS APP, TANGO, ...?

thanks

You may never see that test app stats that "led notification" ist true, it can only become true while the screen is off. It indicates that the buttons are currently used as the notification led.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakindia123

hello neldar
is there a way to add it to the kernel?
thanks!
regards

What should be added to the bln kernel driver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjers

hi,

the led lights turn on when i get a text message only when the screen is off first. if i get a message, then the screen turns off, the led lights won't turn on.
the led used to turn on even after the screen turned off after i got a message but now it doesn't work that way

and when i used the bln test app. it said my "notificationled enabled : false"
but the other 3 are true. how do i make it true?

Model number: GT-I9100M
android version: 2.3.3
Baseband version: I9100MUGKG2
Kernel version: [email protected] #8
build number: GINGERBREAD.UGKG2

and in the system\lib\hw\lights.GT-I9100.so file. all my other .so files end with the "M" like lights.GT-I9100M.so so maybe this has something to do with it?
i tried renaming that one file without the M and added the M in it but then lights.GT-I9100.so file is recreated... :\

hope someone can help me

thanks!

That is normal, that the buttons can only be used as notifcation led while the screen is off.
About the test app: see my above statement.
About the liblights name: does the test notification in the control app work?
30th October 2011, 04:03 PM |#899  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neldar

That is normal, that the buttons can only be used as notifcation led while the screen is off.
About the test app: see my above statement.
About the liblights name: does the test notification in the control app work?

okay thanks
and yes the test notification in the control app works

thanks for reply
The Following User Says Thank You to kenjers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenjers Ad-Free
12th November 2011, 10:38 AM |#900  
hofinho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 206
 
More
Hey neldar!

i have a weird issue with bln. I am on hyperdroid rom for galaxy s2 which comes along with a kernel (twd 2.5) that has your bln drivers and libs included. Strangely bln doesnt work for me at all meaning that when i choose notification test in your pro app followed by pressing power button leads to no reaction from the led's at all... Other users confirm that it is working for them, my problem seems to be very unique and more general because even on other roms plus stock it doesnt work anymore (of course with supported kernels)...
also changing to other kernels that support bln and a reinstall with full wipe doesnt work. Free app neither. could you please tell me what except the kernel drivers is needed to make it work? or better (if you have time of course) elaborate a bit more on what exactly is relevant for the bln mod to work? I will try myself then if i can find the cause.
It must be some set-up problem because it used to work before...
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1321094272937.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	780169  
13th November 2011, 01:24 AM |#901  
HotMykeul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 303
 
More
it's a shame that you need a compatible kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes