Spare Battery

Search This thread

darkado

May 30, 2008
anyone knows one that is at least nearly as good as the original?

ebay is filled with fakes trying to look good and just plain fakes.

i bought one which i knew it wasn't genuine but i thought "what the heck, it's probably good for a few hours" and it isn't. i have to underclock the cpu so the phone wouldn't reboot and in lasts 6 hours if i'm lucky.

VuDuCuRSe

Dec 11, 2010
Bought two on DealExtreme... obviously fake and been using one without any issues.. honestly can't tell if it's fake or original judging only by the endurance.

cokratex

Jul 31, 2011
I would like to share my experience of battery purchase. I bought a battery from ebay, this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/19066970991...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1357wt_1141

I recieved the package in just over a week, but it was a battery for some ZTE device!!! I contacted the seller and they immediately sent me another one. Under one week later I had my new battery(seems like an original battery).

On first charge it seems to hold a lot better then my 15 months old battery I had. Charging now takes 1.5 hours like it used to, the old battery was 0-100% charged in 30-40 minutes, with the original charger.

So for 4.99$ or in my case under 4€ including shipment I can go more then a day of normal use, surfing, mail, calling, reading xda..
Or easily 2 days of light use.

I think it was well spent money, I recommend! :D

Edit: I guess I should mention that battery tested with ezet CM7.

Last edited:

bdefour

Oct 14, 2011
Bought two on DealExtreme... obviously fake and been using one without any issues.. honestly can't tell if it's fake or original judging only by the endurance.

Also bought one from DealExtreme, it works ( no problem there ) but mine doesn't last as long as the original one ( tested on the official 2.3 ), but great for spare if you don't have a charger around .

ilmawi

Dec 21, 2010
Also bought one from DealExtreme, it works ( no problem there ) but mine doesn't last as long as the original one ( tested on the official 2.3 ), but great for spare if you don't have a charger around .

I bought two of those dx-ones and both had the same s/n :p
Works maybe a half a day per battery.

soumen08

Aug 31, 2011
Bangalore
openovation.wordpress.com
In Bangalore, Huawei has a service center near KR Puram. They actually couriered me one since Im too lazy to move around too much :p
Any huawei service center should be able to give you one if you turn up. Give them a call first.

Top Liked Posts