FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.0.0 For HTC EVO 3D x515

1,522 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,146
 
By despotovski01, Inactive Recognized Developer on 7th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th July 2012, 05:37 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Kolin
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
+1
bigger font
usb mass storage is working
The Following User Says Thank You to lukyrys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lukyrys Ad-Free
 
 
9th July 2012, 05:01 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
I sorry but without charging while the phone is off, this is useless to me. i dont care if it backs up my phone in 5 seconds flat. When I have to worry about my phone running out of battery, i get angry...

Ill stick to 4ext, as I have had no issues...
18th July 2012, 05:56 PM |#13  
Member
Flag Kolin
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
NAND backup not working as oficial cwm. thats create blob files but not zipping yet
18th July 2012, 06:41 PM |#14  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 2,146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukyrys

NAND backup not working as oficial cwm. thats create blob files but not zipping yet

Hmm... I'll make a new build tomorrow and see if it fixes the problem.
18th July 2012, 07:47 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Oldham Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukyrys

NAND backup not working as oficial cwm. thats create blob files but not zipping yet

Are you sure nandroid backup is not working it skips backup of system files and just makes a small backup of about 20 Meg or so the bulk of the stuff should go in the blob folder it a feature of incemetle backup.

To restore a backup you install the main ROM again
At least that's how it works on the nexus 7
18th July 2012, 09:36 PM |#16  
Benik3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
4-5% faster then official CWM or then 4EXT touch recovery?
19th July 2012, 12:09 PM |#17  
xchan21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 429
 
More
Hi so sorry but can can someone tells me how will i instal this one?

thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to xchan21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xchan21 Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 12:10 PM |#18  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 472
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchan21

Hi so sorry but can can someone tells me how will i instal this one?

thanks in advance

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashmaniac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flashmaniac Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 12:15 PM |#19  
xchan21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 429
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

yeah saw it in the post just want to clarify, so it means i will just put the file in the mmc then run bootloader and automatically it will flash,(same as how to flash radio) thanks by the way
The Following User Says Thank You to xchan21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xchan21 Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 12:21 PM |#20  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 2,146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchan21

yeah saw it in the post just want to clarify, so it means i will just put the file in the mmc then run bootloader and automatically it will flash,(same as how to flash radio) thanks by the way

No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m
The Following User Says Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 12:26 PM |#21  
xchan21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 429
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

No, it's not done that way. Download the Android SDK, then open the SDK Manager and get the SDK tools(or however they are called). Then open cmd and navigate to the platform-tools folder, which is located in the Android SDK folder, and execute the given command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

Thank you Sir, will try this one shortly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xchan21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xchan21 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clockwork, evo, htc, recovery, shooteru

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes