[OPTIMIZED] Droid Razr Boot Animation

Search This thread

TeeRom

May 6, 2011
Big shoutout to droidth3ory for the base files. Shoutout to dubsx as well for your work, your version looks nice as well.

So because a lot of phones don't same resolution screen or enough power to use a boot animation with insane resolution, I fixed this one up. Originally this animation lagged on slower devices. I have optimized it for 480x800 devices and runs extremely smoothly.

Yes, that does mean the images were compressed somewhat, but the quality is still amazing. Here's a video of what it looks like (I didn't take a video myself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSKTHwd_ZTs (I can't get the YT tags to work)

Download the attached file, move to /system/media using Root Explorer and you're good to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TO DO:

-MDPI
-Fix audio
-mtz?

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 2,979
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big shoutout to droidth3ory for the base files. Shoutout to dubsx as well for your work, your version looks nice as well.

So because a lot of phones don't same resolution screen or enough power to use a boot animation with insane resolution, I fixed this one up. Originally this animation lagged on slower devices. I have optimized it for 480x800 devices and runs extremely smoothly.

Yes, that does mean the images were compressed somewhat, but the quality is still amazing. Here's a video of what it looks like (I didn't take a video myself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSKTHwd_ZTs (I can't get the YT tags to work)

Download the attached file, move to /system/media using Root Explorer and you're good to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TO DO:

-MDPI
    -Fix audio
    -mtz?
    320×480 :) its good if you can do it for me thanks ^^

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Yeah I can work on that.

Sent from my Incredible
    it doesnot work. Just a black screen

sent from my lg-p500 using xda app

here is the new working one on mdpi>>tested :)