[DEV DONATIONS] "Donation Rotation" Thread - Current Dev: xtremekilla09

Search This thread

beatblaster

Jul 23, 2008
Chicagoland
Hey everyone! It's become apparent that we have developers who are interested in developing for the Samsung Infuse but there's only one problem - they don't own an Infuse!! So, after many back and forth discussions throughout the threads I've decided to begin a "Donation Rotation" thread where we post a selected developer's Infuse donation link in the OP so that it's easy to find. Once we can get a device in enough devs' hands we should grow into quite the community centered around our shiny, new device - the Samsung Infuse!

The current Donation Rotation dev is: xtremekilla09 !!

The current goal to get a device in xtremekilla09's hands is $450

You can check the current status of donations by clicking on the donation link listed below:

Donate to xtremekilla09

Who would YOU like to see as the next Donation Rotation dev? Let everyone know in the thread.

Best of luck to our own part of XDA :) Have a nice day!

Last edited:

pixelkore

Mar 25, 2011
gtg is willing to do some developing. I am down for supporting. Adding donations though this post or separately?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

cruiserbax

Aug 15, 2008
Honolulu
Guys I already have my infuse and on June 15 ill be eligible to get an infuse for $199

cruiserbax

Aug 15, 2008
Honolulu
That was my point lol. I am willing to pick it up and mail it out to a willing dev for $150. Ill cover the rest as my donation to the dev.

beatblaster

Jul 23, 2008
Chicagoland
That was my point lol. I am willing to pick it up and mail it out to a willing dev for $150. Ill cover the rest as my donation to the dev.

Gtg465x has stated he only needs $250 to get his Infuse. I'll ask him for a donation link too but I think we should really focus on our original goal for MikeyMike so that we can get a phone in the hand of a dev ASAP.

beatblaster

Jul 23, 2008
Chicagoland
For anyone who's interested in donating to Gtg465x, you can find his donation link HERE and his goal is only $250! I'll get this added to the OP soon then we'll have TWO devs in the rotation.

acPIZZA

Feb 6, 2011
gtg is willing to do some developing. I am down for supporting. Adding donations though this post or separately?

Gtgs work with the inspire is incredible. He developed not only the best sense based rom, but also the best aosp rom.

I'm not saying mikey mike isn't as good, but I would be more inclined to donate to gtg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone! It's become apparent that we have developers who are interested in developing for the Samsung Infuse but there's only one problem - they don't own an Infuse!! So, after many back and forth discussions throughout the threads I've decided to begin a "Donation Rotation" thread where we post a selected developer's Infuse donation link in the OP so that it's easy to find. Once we can get a device in enough devs' hands we should grow into quite the community centered around our shiny, new device - the Samsung Infuse!

The current Donation Rotation dev is: xtremekilla09 !!

The current goal to get a device in xtremekilla09's hands is $450

You can check the current status of donations by clicking on the donation link listed below:

Donate to xtremekilla09

Who would YOU like to see as the next Donation Rotation dev? Let everyone know in the thread.

Best of luck to our own part of XDA :) Have a nice day!
    Ok folks, I came across an opportunity to get a new infuse 4g with a 2 year warranty for a little more than had been raised in the fundraiser, so I have gone ahead and pulled the trigger and ordered it.

It should be arriving next week, at which point I can start working on kernel sources and have something to test with. No more donations to the fundraiser are necessary for myself, please direct your fundraising efforts towards the devs who still need to raise the funds to acquire the phone.

Thank you all very much for the support, I am looking forward to seeing what we can do with this phone.
    BAM! Done. Donated. gtg and MikeyMike.
    This support for the Infuse community/Devs is moving along fast. :)

Hey beat i started a new thread about Xtremekilla09 check out his work hes a part of team phoenix and has amazing work i dont see a need for another donation thread so if i get a donation like would you add it to your post since i do remember some members wanting team phoenix work over on the infuse and a few have mentioned firefly to come over
    Absolutely! Get me their donation link and I'll be happy to post it on up.
    So let me get this straight - just because they received donations they have to work on your schedule?

Gimmie a break guys. Everyone knows the devs are waiting for Gingerbread. If some devs are not - THAT'S AWESOME! But for the others who are - that's their choice.

Either way it goes, I agree with Nop on one very important point: It's just a phone.