[OFFICIAL] Kyorarom Q&A and Bug Report Thread

Search This thread

tonimg

Jan 24, 2011
unlock screens

Thank you so much for this great CFW, it goes very fine, probably one of the best i ever tried.

I have a question, when I get the Kyorarom 5.2 in my i5800 everything works fine, but after a few app installations, and some apk deleted, at now I dont have the unlock screen!
I have many of them in settings menu, but I have tried each one and they doesnt work, when I press any key, the phone goes to desktop without any lock screen.:crying::crying:

At the begining all the unlock screen themes work fine, Do you know hoy to fix this?:confused::confused: THANKSSSS

I cannot open the task manager and the last app opened list either, (with long press in the home key)

I notice that if I don´t write my sim pin code, I have the unlock screen ON. !!!

Last edited:

hillbeast

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
Thank you so much for this great CFW, it goes very fine, probably one of the best i ever tried.

I have a question, when I get the Kyorarom 5.2 in my i5800 everything works fine, but after a few app installations, and some apk deleted, at now I dont have the unlock screen!
I have many of them in settings menu, but I have tried each one and they doesnt work, when I press any key, the phone goes to desktop without any lock screen.:crying::crying:

At the begining all the unlock screen themes work fine, Do you know hoy to fix this?:confused::confused: THANKSSSS

I cannot open the task manager and the last app opened list either, (with long press in the home key)

I notice that if I don´t write my sim pin code, I have the unlock screen ON. !!!

Did you delete apks from the system? Sounds like you got rid of something you shouldn't.

Sent from my Serenity Galaxy S2

tonimg

Jan 24, 2011
Did you delete apks from the system? Sounds like you got rid of something you shouldn't.

Sent from my Serenity Galaxy S2

Yes, it sounds like, but I only deleted some apks I never use, but nothing important, I solved the problem doing a wipe to factory settings, and everything goes fine now.

THANKS again for your CWM

allspark2020

Apr 7, 2012
BITS-Pilani,Hyderabad

Why don't you give this a try
Your problem looks identical

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=17214399

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda app-developers app

Stanislaus

Apr 19, 2012
Bridgetown
Hey hillbeast, when I watch divx videos the image starts to skip frames or slow down every few seconds.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How My Phone Is Set Up

ROM: Kyorarom
    Kernel: Kyorakernel (OC version)
    CPU Clocks:
    - Screen On: 800-400MHz (lagfree)
    - Screen Off: 600-83MHz (lagfree)
    - Charging: 1000-400MHz (lagfree)
    Undervolting: None (it doesn't like my phone)
    Filesystems:
    - system: ext4
    - data: ext4
    - cache: ext2
    - sdext: ext2
    G3MOD Data2SD Options:
    - Hybrid Data2SD (app, log, dalvik-cache)
    - Multi OS Data
    - Bzip2 Multi OS Data Compression
    Undervolting: no
    Services Always On:
    - imo.im signed in to Skype
    - Google Sync enabled (Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Google+)
    - GoWeather sync
    Networks: Always on Vodafone 3G (3.5G when in heavy use) (Sometimes on WiFi if 3G is playing up)
    Battery Life: At least 40 hours of reasonable usage

If you need any further details, then just ask and I'll add them in.
    where's a poll you made?..i can't find it....

Sent from Galaxy
    Kyrillos' 9.3