G2 stock browser supports Adobe Flash Player

Search This thread

DickieD

May 9, 2011
Here's the apk for the Sprint stock LG browser on KK (5.2.30D06) -- unfortunately I'm dealing with some issues with Sprint right now so that's all I can post

Just to note: the Dolphin fix does work for Flash... so far that's the only browser I've gotten to work though

Attachments

• com.android.browser_5.2.30D06.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 484
Last edited:

findinghomer

Aug 13, 2013
There are quite a few browsers on the play store that support flash player. One of my favorites is , dolphin.

cristy7610

Jul 24, 2011
I'm on kk european version and I need stock browser apk.I deleted by mistake.Do I need another files to install this?Please help me with this problem.

Reactions: liti15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The G2 (AT&T) stock Browser supports Adobe Flash Player. Just go to Adobe's Archived Flash Player versions and download the latest version under Android 4.0. It didn't work on the Galaxy S4 4.2.2 stock browser so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Remember this works only on the stock Browser. It does NOT work in Chrome. Chrome does NOT support Flash!

And make sure that the option Enable plug-ins is set to Always on in the Browser Settings.

If you're on Verizon you can still get the AOSP Browser and add Flash. I just did it, but I'm rooted and I don't know if it would work on non-rooted phones or not.

Install the [ROOT]AOSP Browser Installer from the Play Store. Ignore the warnings and have it install the AOSP Browser. Then go into your App maager and remove [ROOT]AOSP Browser Installer just to clean things up. You'll now have the stock browser that works fine.

Then just follow the instructions in the OP to install Flash. Works great.

-Joe
    AWESOME! Just wish I had seen this over the weekend when I was trying to watch college football on CBS while on my way to my outlaws! I couldn't get flash to work on anything.

I'm on Verizon and I just installed the Flash for Android 4.0 and this browser:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.android.browser

and Dolphin and both work just fine with Flash sites and the G2 has enough power to actually handle it. I have a feeling it would destroy battery life if used too much but for times when you need it, it's great to know it works, for now.
    Stock Browser KitKat

Verizon KitKat is missing stock browser, of course. Tried using the stock LG Browser from JellyBean, but it FC's. Does any variant have LG Browser on KitKat? If so, could someone please post the APK + ODEX files?
    I'm on kk european version and I need stock browser apk.I deleted by mistake.Do I need another files to install this?Please help me with this problem.