TouchPal Keyboard Skins WVGA, VGA

Search This thread

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
I am. Any Idea about a release date? I am thinking about getting an Android device though. Those guys that switched over to android and bought Touch Pal got the shaft. Not so good on the developers part.

Sorry I took so long to reply Maison I have no idea they will not even reply to my emails so who knows what is going on over there. I have a HD2 now and like it a lot but I am going to go with Android this Fall I am hearing about a kick ass device for T-Mobile we will see if it is true or not. Those Android guys really did get the shaft and it will hurt future sales. I am not even sure I want to skin their product any longer. I know Lycox has tried to get information from them as well but they do not seem to respect all the work he has done to bring a professional look to their product. Time will tell what their plan is and we will see what their response is to all of the requests from the users of TouchPal, there has been a lot of suggestions just look at their forum and we will see if they are listening at all. Nice hearing from you Bud, take it easy.

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
how do i install in my ASUS P527 running 6.1

You have to download the keyboard from www.CooTek.com, there is a trial if you do not want to buy it then try it first, I am sure you will like it. Then download the skin zip you want to use, unzip it with Pocket RAR or Total Commander (both of which are free) unzip it (resources folder) to \device\programs\touchpal (touch the folder that says TouchPal) then overwrite the files so say ok when it asks you this then reboot the phone (restart). It should be all good........

Quartz85

May 17, 2010
Hi Drew this is my problem :( :( plz help me.
The evaluation period has expired. do you want to purchase now?

apodo

Oct 27, 2009
Madrid
mycolorscreen.com
Help me

Hello. Do not know if it will be translated because I do it with google and I have no idea of English, my question is ..... where should I install the skins on my tel me, because the low, install the internal memory and I will. I downloaded one of coreplayer and one for the keyboard but nothing ........ Somebody help me, thanks.
En español :) Hola. No se si estara bien traducido porque lo hago con el google y no tengo ni idea de ingles, mi pregunta es la siguiente.....donde debo instalar los skins que me bajo en mi tlf, porque lo bajo, lo instalo en la memoria interna y no me van. Me he bajado uno de coreplayer y otro para el keyboard pero nada........Alguien que me ayude, gracias

marcuscather1358

May 31, 2010
copy and overwrite the folder "resorces" in yr pda : \Program Files\TouchPal
have a copy of original one

messages r 6 month apart here,so i thought i wud answer :D

ziaulh.ch

Oct 19, 2010
Dhaka
blasphemedsoldier.deviantart.com
Going in a new direction for now the Dark Red Variation will have to wait. This is QVGA and VGA now.

The zip is small in size because I removed the wizard files and help files.............just overwrite your existing resources folder in your TouchPal folder on your device then reset your PPC, (don't forget to backup your original resource folder).

I do not have a VGA device to test the VGA version on so I hope it looks OK..................let me know, thanks.............later.:D:D:eek:

Where's the zip file?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Wave Series" TP4 skins WVGA (VGA)

BlackwhiteandGoldWaveTP4Medley.jpg