NEW[ROM] KommyDroid(dream)v.2 12/27/10 - 3.70.651.1 / Deodexed / Fast / Almost* Stock

Sprint Apps

• Remove

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Jbcarrera

Oct 18, 2010
Winter Garden
Free as in tax the life out of you. Freedom of speach can't fix that problem. The people will wake up one day....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Wake up as in American Freedom for the most part is an illusion? Yeah your right taxes are killing everyone (except the elite) but the masses are dumb they belive whats told to them doesn't matter what type of government you have there truth is people will belive what is told to them and now the thread has officially gone off topic

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Wake up as in American Freedom for the most part is an illusion? Yeah your right taxes are killing everyone (except the elite) but the masses are dumb they belive whats told to them doesn't matter what type of government you have there truth is people will belive what is told to them and now the thread has officially gone off topic

And you know these "masses" that are so dumb?

You have no idea if most people believe what they hear or not. So you have no room to talk about them.

And if you do anyways, you misspelled *believe*... twice. Take a second

Chadk881

Aug 14, 2010
To each his own :) Gonna take this for a spin... love the Dev community and I love Vodka!!! Merry Christmas to all

Chad

"will add signature later" first post had to throw in my two sense real quick ;)

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I doubt I'll use cuz I don't care for the stock Rom and rosie. But thanks for your contribution, and I wanna say NONE should bash your avatar/profile/rom name. As was said before xda is essentially communism. I personally am a huge supporter of communism. (we in) America have proven that capitalism and democracy cannot coexist. Because rich eat the poor and their votes. (Sorry, I don't wanna continue exacerbated the political theme here, just wanna say, don't listen to close minded Americans who haven't looked close enough yet to realize that capitalist democracy is a failed experiment). Ignore them.

Thank you for your contributions and welcome with open arms and handshakes

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Reactions: KommyDroid

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
I doubt I'll use cuz I don't care for the stock Rom and rosie. But thanks for your contribution, and I wanna say NONE should bash your avatar/profile/rom name. As was said before xda is essentially communism. I personally am a huge supporter of communism. (we in) America have proven that capitalism and democracy cannot coexist. Because rich eat the poor and their votes. (Sorry, I don't wanna continue exacerbated the political theme here, just wanna say, don't listen to close minded Americans who haven't looked close enough yet to realize that capitalist democracy is a failed experiment). Ignore them.

Thank you very much, that means a lot.

I'm trying to get out a 2.3 ROM soon, maybe you'll like that :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm a new dev who just moved to states and this will be my first release.

(dream) - will be my Sense series

ETA for all (dream) series ROMs - One week

Overall goal of this ROM is to provide a close to stock with no major changes, besides performance. If you have suggestions or things you'd like to see added, feel free to say so

It would be much help if you all could provide feedback/suggestions on this release to be put in the official, thank you!

I hope you enjoy!

Removed (v.2 and up)

- All Sprint apps

- Kindle

- Amazon mp3

- Footprints

KommyDroid(dream) v.1 (beta)

- OTA 3.70.651.1 (12/14)

- Deodexed

- Added Busybox

- Modified scan intervals

- Speed Tweaks

- Custom bootscreen

KommyDroid(dream)v.2

- Added Gingerbread battery

- Added Gingerbread downloading (statusbar) animation

- Added Gingerbread loading circle

- Cut about 30 MB off size overall

Downloads

- KommyDroid(dream) v.1

- KommyDroid(dream) v.2
    Those "scratches" are just a very light sprint symbol in the background.
    not to start anything but i think its funny that an aggie is the one with the problem :p