Spen Sound Pack[Sprint]

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
How could I put my own sounds in there? I remember changing hte UI on the ios3 and it was simple as moving a sound file in a certain format. I keep looking for that kind of simplicity here...

Ok i downloaded the file...Looks like I should be able to do this? ^^^^^

I don't understand why this thread is not as simple as
"x path" and put random.ogg file in.Perhapps rename file to match original...then replace w. favorite file browser.

Im sure that are plenty of ways of making an ogg file. I really don't want all those sounds im sure they don't take up much space but still it all adds up in the end!

Hope that is clear enough for an answer.
Thanks

this thread is not a "put the ogg files here thread" because someone has already done that.. I wrote a cript that simplifies almost a hunred sounds in being able to choose from a menu and manually flash to your system folder, set the permissions for you automatically and ready to go all in a matter of literately 30 seconds. Now when I made this it worked with 99% of the roms out there and I was even featured in xda news... Now as for why its not working for you I am not sure because aver 9000 people have downloaded it in the last 2 months and very few people have said it hasnt worked so i will give you the instructions..

extract the sound file from the zip
put it in system/media
set the permissions to rw-r-r

dhangejr

Dec 13, 2013
this thread is not a "put the ogg files here thread" because someone has already done that.. I wrote a cript that simplifies almost a hunred sounds in being able to choose from a menu and manually flash to your system folder, set the permissions for you automatically and ready to go all in a matter of literately 30 seconds. Now when I made this it worked with 99% of the roms out there and I was even featured in xda news... Now as for why its not working for you I am not sure because aver 9000 people have downloaded it in the last 2 months and very few people have said it hasnt worked so i will give you the instructions..

extract the sound file from the zip
put it in system/media
set the permissions to rw-r-r

Most of that I understood. I have had NO PROBEMS with this, in fact I have no tied it!! Thanks for the fast reply
XDA news is how I got here! lol

I just wonder why I can't find the "off files here thread"
Off to the searches.
Thanks again
d

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Ok so I reinstalled the spen sound saved file and could not find the file any were, not even were the file was suppose to be saved.. I since went back to synergy r83 based on MC2 installed s pen sounds and it works just fine...

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
spen saved sound file?

There was no folder for s pen. Hell I even looked in every folder in my system.. Personally I think and from what I have read, MK4 since release has had a lot of issues.. I switched back because the lack of a custom kernel.. The stock one sucks big time. Was only getting around 8-9 hrs battery life.. MC2 using persaus kernel almost 2 full days.. I appreciate the mod thanks a million...

johndillinger1932

Dec 12, 2012
Somerdale
There's a much easier way to change every single system sound, from spen to power on, Ultimate Sound Control Pro.
Requires no flashing at all..just install the app and have whatever sounds you want as mp3's...

-End Transmission NERV HQ-

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
There's a much easier way to change every single system sound, from spen to power on, Ultimate Sound Control Pro.
Requires no flashing at all..just install the app and have whatever sounds you want as mp3's...

well when this was made there was no other way... and as for respect some people like to use/follow someone they have been using stuff from for years. Im pretty sure if I continued this i would still have the 400+ downloads a day I use to have when this was first put out.. i just became to buy. Takes quite a bit of work to make something like this -_-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well this took me a day to throw together and it will become much bigger when I find sounds that work/sound right to throw in there.

1.Download
    2. Flash through recovery[don't worry about clearing cache or anything]

Downloads:

--------------------------------

Spen Sound Changer V6[Aroma](6.44 MB)
    http://kevinrocksman.com/getdownload.php?file=SpenSounds/Recovery/SpenSoundsV6.zip

Older
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

10/18/13 VERSION 6.0.0
    - CHANGED ENTIRE LAYOUT AND CODING EASIER ADDING
    OFF SOUNDS AND TO EASILY FIND THE RIGHT SOUND</*>
    - ADDED 29 NEW PREBUILT SOUND SETS (TOTAL 50)
    10/9/13 VERSION 3.0.0
    - ADDED 40 MORE SOUNDS (20 prebuilt packages) by ForeverSupra

10/8/13 VERSION 2.0.0
    - ADDED 42 MORE SOUNDS
    - CHANGED LAYOUT

10/5/13 VERSION 1.0.0
    - INITIAL RELEASE
    - FIRST TIME BACKS UP ORIGNAL FILES

V1:
    Starwars

V3:
    Angry Birds
    Buffalo Solider
    COD Sticky Out
    Dirt Bike
    Duck Hunt
    Gears
    Gun II
    Homer
    Mario
    Pac Man
    Put It Back Oh Yeah
    Spongebob Laugh
    The Force
    The Joker
    Turbocharger
    USB In Out
    Water Unlock
    Windows XP Startup Shutdown
    Xbox 360
    Zorro

V6:
    ANIMALS
    ------------
    Chicken
    Kittens
    ------------
    GAMES
    ------------
    Call Of Duty
    Duck Hunt
    Gears Of War
    Left4DeadBill
    Left4DeadCoach
    Left4DeadFrancis
    Left4DeadLuis
    Left4DeadZoey
    Mario
    Mario World 3
    Mortal Kombat
    Sonic
    Zelda
    ------------
    MISC
    Horror Themes
    Samuel L Jackson
    ------------
    PEOPLE
    Ace Ventura
    Bush
    Fat Bastard
    Jack Black
    Mclovin
    Microsoft Sam
    Pee Wee
    Will Ferrell
    ------------
    TV
    Beavis
    Spongebob
    Star Trek
    Starwars
    ------------

CUSTOM SOUNDS:
    -------------
    Ahhhh Breath
    Can of Soda Opened
    Comical Descent
    Creature Growl 01
    Creature Growl 02
    Creature Growl 03
    Creature Growl 04
    Creature Snarl 01
    Explosion 01
    Explosion 02
    Explosion 03
    Explosion 04
    Explosion with Metal Debris
    Ghostly Chirp Floating
    Glass Break 01
    Glass Break 02
    Glass Break 03
    Handgrenade_01
    Handgrenade_02
    Handgrenade_03
    Handgrenade_04
    Handgrenade_05
    Handgrenade_06
    Handgrenade_07
    Handgrenade_08
    Last Breath
    Plastic Zipper Long
    Plastic Zipper Short
    Screams Male 01
    Screams Male 02
    Screams Male 03
    Screams Male 04
    Screams Male 05
    Sinister Laughs Male 01
    Sinister Laughs Male 02
    Whip 01
    Whip 02
    Whip 03
    Whip 04
    Whip 05
    Whip 06
    Wild Laughs Male 01
    Wild Laughs Male 02

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ

Q:Why is the sound not working after I flash?
    A After flashing. I go to setting>control>Spen>pen attach/detach sound off first and then choose sound option. (should be sound 1 or 2)
    Updated OP, added tons of sounds :)

well when this was made there was no other way... and as for respect some people like to use/follow someone they have been using stuff from for years. Im pretty sure if I continued this i would still have the 400+ downloads a day I use to have when this was first put out.. i just became to buy. Takes quite a bit of work to make something like this -_-
    link not working :(