More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordmanck

Are you dirty flashing?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote:

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760974850

There you go. It was posted for me earlier by another member.

Thank you a lot. I hope it works.
11th December 2013, 06:27 PM |#772  
Flag New Bedford MA
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Running the new nightly also and running great. Been dirty flashing between all the builds and devs for a month. Even slimrom and no data issues. Someday I will clean flash again

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th December 2013, 06:28 PM |#773  
Flag Seminole, FL
Thanks Meter: 386

More
That shouldn't make a difference in you having signal. I saw weird **** when I would restore from 4.3 ROM's to 4.4's. I couldn't get signal unless I did I fresh flash.

11th December 2013, 06:37 PM |#774  
Thanks Meter: 214

More
Quote:

That shouldn't make a difference in you having signal. I saw weird **** when I would restore from 4.3 ROM's to 4.4's. I couldn't get signal unless I did I fresh flash.

I was on stock rooted first. Then flashed cwm 6.0.4.3 then factory data reset no system format , then went to cm10.2 then used the system update to get cm11. Also is there 6.0.4.5 for i605 yet? I seen the note 3 has it. I also noticed that my preferred network type under *#*#4636#*#* will not stick on lte/cdma auto. It just goes back to WCDMA preferred. Why does it do that?
11th December 2013, 07:18 PM |#775  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Weather widget on lock screen?
This has been a great build for me; as a daily driver it is superlative.

ART has ... issues. Random FCs, etc. But Dalvik is fast and smooth.

Only really odd thing is the absence of the weather widget ion the lock screen, despite turning it on. Am I missing something?
11th December 2013, 07:34 PM |#776  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgyberg

Nice! Any new goodies added?!

Not really a whole lot. They've added WhisperPush and the option to enter the device when the correct PIN has been entered. Other than that it's pretty much the same as the 12/09 build as far as I can tell. It's getting more and more each build though. Awesome ROM and I've been using it as a daily driver with ART enabled without any noticeable issues.
11th December 2013, 07:37 PM |#777  
Flag Seminole, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedwarrior69

I was on stock rooted first. Then flashed cwm 6.0.4.3 then factory data reset no system format , then went to cm10.2 then used the system update to get cm11. Also is there 6.0.4.5 for i605 yet? I seen the note 3 has it. I also noticed that my preferred network type under *#*#4636#*#* will not stick on lte/cdma auto. It just goes back to WCDMA preferred. Why does it do that?

What do you mean system update? Just go into CWM, do a factory reset, flash the ROM and then GAPPS. You should be golden after that. Just make sure you have the latest version of CWM.

11th December 2013, 07:47 PM |#778  
Thanks Meter: 214

More
Quote:

What do you mean system update? Just go into CWM, do a factory reset, flash the ROM and then GAPPS. You should be golden after that. Just make sure you have the latest version of CWM.

Under cyanogenmod update in about phone. I did that but still no baseband. I don't understand why the apn is greyed out? Is the latest version 6.0.4.3 if so then yes I have the latest.
11th December 2013, 08:44 PM |#779  
Flag Mpls, MN
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Got rid of my browser and Google Services is still on top of the battery stats by a long shot.
11th December 2013, 08:54 PM |#780  
Quote:

Got rid of my browser and Google Services is still on top of the battery stats by a long shot.

Do you have location on? I know they bundled it all up, it could not be consider google services but I know that caused a big battery drain for awhile and now they are all combined. Also, I noticed when I left notifications on in google now it would cause a higher battery drain, so its off until I use a reminder which is really rare. You can try turning off location, maybe wipe cache and dalvik, but other then that I don't really no besides try a fresh/clean install
11th December 2013, 09:23 PM |#781  
Flag Seminole, FL

More
Quote:

Are you on a fresh flash?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)