[Q] How to Spoil the Setting of an Android Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jason_73

Mar 18, 2014
Please Help. Does anyone here know how I can spoil the setting or do something technical to an LG E615 android phone so that the user will feel that the phone has got spoiled and needs to be repaired.

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013
Please Help. Does anyone here know how I can spoil the setting or do something technical to an LG E615 android phone so that the user will feel that the phone has got spoiled and needs to be repaired.

LOL, You can change the font, change the wallpaper (Annoying Wallpaper), Messup with APN which will cause the internet to not work, Installing applications with lots of ad, Messup with developers setting which is dangerous, Change the ringtone to something scary (LMAO) and lots of other mishap.
Hit "Thanks Button" if this helped you!

Feb 9, 2014
How broken do you want it to appear I can certainly help you make it appear broken. My suggestion would be go into Developer options in the settings turn it on and select the check box for SHOW SURFACE UPDATES it will cause the screen to flicker at random in random colors during any sort of backg

Sent from my NX008HD8G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Sorry hit submit ..... background processes it would work like a charm for sure that should do it for you! Leave some love if it helps. :beer:

jason_73

Mar 18, 2014
LOL, You can change the font, change the wallpaper (Annoying Wallpaper), Messup with APN which will cause the internet to not work, Installing applications with lots of ad, Messup with developers setting which is dangerous, Change the ringtone to something scary (LMAO) and lots of other mishap.
Hit "Thanks Button" if this helped you!

I don't know where the thanks button is as I am new here, but I do thank u for your kind response....I need to do something with the developer settings.

jason_73

Mar 18, 2014
How broken do you want it to appear I can certainly help you make it appear broken. My suggestion would be go into Developer options in the settings turn it on and select the check box for SHOW SURFACE UPDATES it will cause the screen to flicker at random in random colors during any sort of backg

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Sorry hit submit ..... background processes it would work like a charm for sure that should do it for you! Leave some love if it helps. :beer:

Thanks a lot for your kind response, I will try that and tell u;);):good:

jason_73

Mar 18, 2014

HI! I tried your advise but there is no such option to submit background processes on LG E615.......so that is not working.....do you or anyone else have other good suggestions?

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I can see no good coming out of this - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.