help worse gaming experiance on mt6592 chipset

Search This thread

jinishpv

Mar 25, 2013
Alleppey
hai friends with all the hype and expectations i brought an MT6592 chipset powered phone the phone details are
BRAND INTEX
MODEL AQUA OCTA
MT6592
MALI450 GPU
2GB RAM
16GB ROM
720PDISPLAY
13MP AND 5MP CAMERA
the phone performs well in all departments except in gaming section, the problem is when i play games like asphalt 8,gangster 4 vegas,nfs most wanted,i am not able to play these games in very high graphics mode i had rooted and installed cwm recovery and change many model numbers in build.prop to attain high graphics but yet not sucessful but there is no lag on gaming i am getting very high fps rate in all these games and very high benchmark scores ANTUTU-27830 NENAMARK2-60.3 FPS most annoying thing i was able to play all these games an mt6589 chipset powered phone on very high graphics mode and i know the gpu in mt6589 is power vr sgx 544mp gpu , but also in i9300 the international version of galaxy s3 i had played these games on very high graphics mode with out any problem is mali400mp is greater than mali450mp ,i dont no man is there any solution to fix this i can upload the phones any software content any one help me

foru.shafi

Jun 26, 2013
Stock recovery image for intex aqua octa

hai friends with all the hype and expectations i brought an MT6592 chipset powered phone the phone details are
BRAND INTEX
MODEL AQUA OCTA
MT6592
MALI450 GPU
2GB RAM
16GB ROM
720PDISPLAY
13MP AND 5MP CAMERA
the phone performs well in all departments except in gaming section, the problem is when i play games like asphalt 8,gangster 4 vegas,nfs most wanted,i am not able to play these games in very high graphics mode i had rooted and installed cwm recovery and change many model numbers in build.prop to attain high graphics but yet not sucessful but there is no lag on gaming i am getting very high fps rate in all these games and very high benchmark scores ANTUTU-27830 NENAMARK2-60.3 FPS most annoying thing i was able to play all these games an mt6589 chipset powered phone on very high graphics mode and i know the gpu in mt6589 is power vr sgx 544mp gpu , but also in i9300 the international version of galaxy s3 i had played these games on very high graphics mode with out any problem is mali400mp is greater than mali450mp ,i dont no man is there any solution to fix this i can upload the phones any software content any one help me

hi can any one help me to get stock recovery image for intex aqua octa because i rooted and flashed cwm recovery image and now there is system update that has been released and i could not update. plz help me. and usb otg also doesn't work on this device. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thnx.

Umang96

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 1, 2011
New Delhi
fps meter

Hey jinish, install fpsmeter app and play asphalt and mostwanted, and post the average fps here, you should be happy if you get 25+ average fps on high graphics asphalt 8 because even nexus 7 2013 with adreno 320 gets 25 fps avg at high, asphalt 8 also has fps cap so it could be a reason ,silly mediatek never uses good gpus, they just focus on price, they should have included power vr sgx544mp3