[TOOL][DEV][LINUX ONLY] Fast java src decompiler

Search This thread

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours
Hello !!!

I'm not a real developper but I manage to make a little tool FOR DEVS to accelerate java src decompile

I don't know if it can be useful, but I wanted to share it ...

I don't really create something, all the tools already exist, you know them all :

JD-GUI : Java decompiler

Dex2jar : useful tool to transform .dex in readable .jar to get java src

Why did I made this ?

I searched how to get java src, useful to build apk or even compile sources, but only found manual way.
Ok decompiling one or 2 files is not a big deal ... but when you need to decompile a whole rom ...... :rolleyes:

What can this tool do ?

• getting the java src from an apk and / or a .jar (framework.jar for eg) dex2jar and jd-gui already allow it
  • can decompile several files (.jar and or .apk)
  • rename each file to is native name

How to use it ?

This tool only works on Linux

• Download attached zip or here
  • Unzip the file in home folder The folder must be in home and musn't be renamed or it won't work properly
  • launch the dex.sh (double click in graphic or use ./dex.sh commande in terminal)
  • Follow the instructions

.classes files need to be associated to JD-GUI use this programm. If you don't know if they already are or not, don't worry let the command do it ...

For more information, I included lines to make .jar files open by JD-GUI.

If you don't need / want these files to be associated after you use this tool type in terminal

PHP:
cd ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts
sudo rm open-in-jd-gui.sh

This tool is not perfect ... firstly I made it for me ....but finally wanted to share it ...

if you like it just tell me and use it ... if you don't .... ok just tell me why I would improve it ...

Huge thanks to :

JD-GUI Developpers : http://java.decompiler.free.fr/?q=jdgui

DEX2JAR Developpers : http://code.google.com/p/dex2jar/

tommytomatoe : for his wonderful Android Utility and for the command lines that helped me more than a lot !!! :good:

Attachments

• jar2dex.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello !!!

I'm not a real developper but I manage to make a little tool FOR DEVS to accelerate java src decompile

I don't know if it can be useful, but I wanted to share it ...

I don't really create something, all the tools already exist, you know them all :

JD-GUI : Java decompiler

Dex2jar : useful tool to transform .dex in readable .jar to get java src

Why did I made this ?

I searched how to get java src, useful to build apk or even compile sources, but only found manual way.
    Ok decompiling one or 2 files is not a big deal ... but when you need to decompile a whole rom ...... :rolleyes:

What can this tool do ?

• getting the java src from an apk and / or a .jar (framework.jar for eg) dex2jar and jd-gui already allow it
    • can decompile several files (.jar and or .apk)
    • rename each file to is native name

How to use it ?

This tool only works on Linux

• Download attached zip or here
    • Unzip the file in home folder The folder must be in home and musn't be renamed or it won't work properly
    • launch the dex.sh (double click in graphic or use ./dex.sh commande in terminal)
    • Follow the instructions

.classes files need to be associated to JD-GUI use this programm. If you don't know if they already are or not, don't worry let the command do it ...

For more information, I included lines to make .jar files open by JD-GUI.

If you don't need / want these files to be associated after you use this tool type in terminal

PHP:
    cd ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts
    sudo rm open-in-jd-gui.sh

This tool is not perfect ... firstly I made it for me ....but finally wanted to share it ...

if you like it just tell me and use it ... if you don't .... ok just tell me why I would improve it ...

Huge thanks to :

JD-GUI Developpers : http://java.decompiler.free.fr/?q=jdgui

DEX2JAR Developpers : http://code.google.com/p/dex2jar/

tommytomatoe : for his wonderful Android Utility and for the command lines that helped me more than a lot !!! :good:
    this is really useful
    especially to decompile stock sony jar/apk to port some java classes from their frameworks