MOTOACTV adb manager

Search This thread

fagalto

Nov 9, 2009
I needed app to put rooted motoactv in mass storage mode without pc - in case i'll need it immediately to use as portable memory anywhere.
App i've written does the job and nothing else:)

Maybe some of you will find it usefull:fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• usbenabler.apk
    157.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

|SavageD|

Dec 7, 2012
I needed app to put rooted motoactv in mass storage mode without pc - in case i'll need it immediately to use as portable memory anywhere.

:victory: Thank you so much. Needed this for my motoactv to work on my jobs computer. Will give it a try as soon as i can.

ClearD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis

Excellent job! What did you use to make the app, if I may ask? Eclipse?

ClearD

Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis
Any chance you could add a second function, for
Code:
adb shell start adbd

Or maybe even one for
Code:
adb reboot recovery

:)
Sent using XDA-funded carrier pigeons

gspro2000

Jun 26, 2006
My question has been solve thanks again this watch is still sick

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

ClearD

Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis
Well, it looks awesome, but only runs once? I stopped adb, and the app disappeared from the app drawer... app manager says it's still there, but I went to clear data, and an error popped up saying that the application no longer exists. Any ideas? :p

EDIT: Disregard, I reinstalled and now it works fine! :) Must have been a root issue, because it only did it the very first time, before it was granted root. Every time after, it was just fine. Thank you!!!

Also, one question. Can we use this in Roms for the device, assuming we give you proper credit? We've been waiting on something like this for a long time, my friend.

Last edited:

gspro2000

Jun 26, 2006
I installed on my note 2 looks solid gotta try on actv later

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

fagalto

Nov 9, 2009
Well, it looks awesome, but only runs once? I stopped adb, and the app disappeared from the app drawer... app manager says it's still there, but I went to clear data, and an error popped up saying that the application no longer exists. Any ideas? :p

EDIT: Disregard, I reinstalled and now it works fine! :) Must have been a root issue, because it only did it the very first time, before it was granted root. Every time after, it was just fine. Thank you!!!

Also, one question. Can we use this in Roms for the device, assuming we give you proper credit? We've been waiting on something like this for a long time, my friend.

It will be an honour:)

Reactions: ClearD

|SavageD|

Dec 7, 2012
Forgot to report back. The application works perfectly with my Actv. The previous version didn't launch on my actv at first. However this new version works fantastic. Thanks again, I'm very greatful.

Tigerite

Aug 25, 2013
This is a brilliant little app, would it be possible to add Wifi ADB and Normal(USB) ADB to make it the complete solution? I use GScript right now for these tasks, having it in the ADB manager would be perfect :)

jkok

Jan 26, 2013

well darn u beat me to it lol i was just in the middle of making one, guess ill just throw mine away since yours seems to work better =S lol

dhwelker

Apr 8, 2008
Auto start adb manager?

Is there an adb command to set my Motoactv to automatically start with the device? I'm rooted, using the stock interface, and just want it to easily go back to USB mode by default. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any chance you could add a second function, for
    Code:
    adb shell start adbd

Or maybe even one for
    Code:
    adb reboot recovery

:)
    Sent using XDA-funded carrier pigeons

All done,apk reuploaded
    Excellent job! What did you use to make the app, if I may ask? Eclipse?
    Yup. Eclipse:)

It will be an honour:)