Weird battery life

Search This thread

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
So last night, I turned off WiFi and location, and Google plus had a freaking 10 hour wakelock (didn't take much battery, we have a nice soc, didn't notice actually)
Why would that happen?
byhyve4u.jpg

5y8uje8u.jpg

ga3eneta.jpg

The weird thing is that it didn't actually affect battery life, it is just weird... (good cpu not using any battery when at lowest frequency and screen off)

I'm running stock retailEU xt1032 on Asian xt1033 dual sim (Romania), bootloader locked, not rooted, nothing. I don't even use G+...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Android os and Android system also have weird wakelocks... I don't have root, so I can't get to the root of the problem (pun not intended) because of Google's restrictions on kitkat...
pagydyra.jpg

duny4egy.jpg

G+ photo auto backup is disabled.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

VAMGDroidFan

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
Perhaps Auto-Sync or Google+ notifications might be issue.
I've disabled notifications of apps those I don't use and really my battery life is amazing!

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Perhaps Auto-Sync or Google+ notifications might be issue.
I've disabled notifications of apps those I don't use and really my battery life is amazing!

Yeah, maybe, but wifi and data were off... Gingerbread did a good job going to sleep when they were off, now it doesn't seem like it... (maybe trying to sell my data over no connection? Who knows...)