/ROM\WM6.5.3|28008 & 23017|Benko's 6.0ROM's|Full & Prime[01.01.2010] ★Sense 2.1 ★

Should I add Office and Connection setup into PRIME rom?

• Yes, add Office and Connection setup

Votes: 139 53.7%
  • Yes, add Office

Votes: 34 13.1%
  • Yes, add Connection setup

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Nope, I can install them via cab/I dont need them

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

slisse

Jul 31, 2008
New Benko ROM

Benko,
when will the release of your new ROM that you use in the ultra lite.
I can't hardly wait to have sense included in that rom,
Love your roms:)
Grts

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
Bad news

I got the HTC Desire, so for now I will stop developing all my ROMs

So that's it no more Benko's ROMs?

Well actually not, I will stiil develop those ROMs but I need little break so for now don't expect any new ROMs unless MS makes some BIG step in their WinMo 6.5 ROM or somebody somehow ports Win7 to our Diamonds :)

Anyway here is also pic's of mine Desire :D
dzjhqo.jpg

2a99nwi.jpg

mavko

uff, lucky you with the new desire thinggy.. congrats :cool:

I am using your ROMs quite a while and I want to thank you for all excellent job done on this matter!

So.. ..I don't need to keep refreshing your thread, while hoping for new releases, especially the earlier discussed super fine-tuned ROM with build in sence? :rolleyes:

Does anyone recommend some nice, stable and fast diamond ROMs with active development?

Eradorius

Sep 27, 2009
No, beta expired so i must download full version from marketplace. I installed this ROM today. But i had too many problems with sense 2.1 so i changed it.

wolfy1664

May 31, 2011
stoke-on trent
hi mate

can you please advise me as i love your roms but what one has the weather on the main screen as iv downloaded both files and nether has touch flow weather location

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    check few posts back, mtty is your friend

I believe mtty to be the same as cleaning up the device using olinex flash + install an offical rom, which I did before installing your ROM. Or did I get it wrong?
    Thanks

btw -

just did a hard reset and tried to reproduce the issue one more time, but it didn't appear again.. looks like it was a one time thing. I'm glad ;)