Audio Tuner Working with Wireless Bluetooth Headsets..

Search This thread

kiran8631

Oct 3, 2015
Google Pixel 4 XL
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just check audio tuner working with Bluetooth headset in my One Plus 6T

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181112-140915.jpg
    Screenshot_20181112-140915.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 4,070
Reactions: zubairulla

Sony92

Feb 8, 2017
can someone provide me the current Audio_Tuner.apk for the onePlus 6? would like these as a backup

Chrisy8s

Apr 15, 2016
Eugene
The update brought me audio tuner with Bluetooth but today it disappeared. Disappointed. And odd it just wasn't there suddenly. Anyone else that had access lose it?

groovemetal81

Oct 3, 2013
Flint
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm looking into getting the bullets wireless 2. What's everybody's thoughts on those? I know it's kind of the wrong thread but you were talking about getting dirac working. When the LG HBS 900 come out I bought them for like $200 and they fell apart in 8 months then I bought the tone infiniums the retractable LG's with the Harman kardon speakers and they might as well have been
A couple of family Dollar Bluetooth speakers at the bottom of the fish tank and they didn't even last year. I bought the beats wireless powerbeats 3 and then things last for 15 hours but my toggle switch for volume pause and play took a dump so I was going to give them to my wife. I plan on sticking with OnePlus, eventually upgrading to the seven here pretty soon. battery life is very important for me sound is also very important has anybody tried them on an airplane? I've got a pair of parrot Zik 2 over ear headphones but those don't go out with me everyday. I want something that's compatible with all the audio mods on my OnePlus like and viper. Sorry for the long string but I'm new to the OnePlus game someone recommends a better pair I'm all ears!

Top Liked Posts