automatically turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Wacko

Jun 27, 2006
Hey guys i think ive got a problem, i have my a100 for a week now and i'm happy with it. But one time i used it, suddenly it reboots this was a few days ago. And just this moment i want to wake up it from sleep mode, but it was turned off, although it still has 50 % of battery. I think it's not that bad but i want to be sure that it is not a hardware problem. You have an advice?
Thanks

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
Hey guys i think ive got a problem, i have my a100 for a week now and i'm happy with it. But one time i used it, suddenly it reboots this was a few days ago. And just this moment i want to wake up it from sleep mode, but it was turned off, although it still has 50 % of battery. I think it's not that bad but i want to be sure that it is not a hardware problem. You have an advice?
Thanks

honestly sounds like sleep of death...i had this with my first device..exchanged for a new one and havent had the issue yet. i have no idea what causes it...i spent plenty of time trying to adjust settings to fix it but couldnt. id suggest exchanging it bro

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Wacko

Jun 27, 2006
Thx for your replies i will give this device a few more days to test it. I cant reproduce the Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.